Hearts Stadium Development

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cobblers.thumb.jpg.c98fb02cc3ae2e0f4f0bff445a215b4b.jpg

Northampton Town paid £10m for this and it's been like this for over a year.  Didn't help that the now ex local MP agreed a loan from the local council then managed to get some election money out of the building firm that the money went to.  Allegedly! 

c2fe05e40df8514b15f27dfd974d9175.jpg

Surely no lads?

This was covered in Budge’s last statement, but they’re fair lengthy so I forgive you for not reading it. The seats behind the police box won’t be sold (unless exceptional demand, then they’ll be sold at a reduced rate or with notice or some pish) until the police box is scaled back at the end of the season. Still thought, hopefully someone can make some great jokes we haven’t read at any point in the last 100 pages...

Just now, NJ2 said:

This was covered in Budge’s last statement, but they’re fair lengthy so I forgive you for not reading it. The seats behind the police box won’t be sold (unless exceptional demand, then they’ll be sold at a reduced rate or with notice or some pish) until the police box is scaled back at the end of the season. Still thought, hopefully someone can make some great jokes we haven’t read at any point in the last 100 pages...

Fair enough, it was my die hard Hibs mate who forwarded that to me so I perhaps should've taken it with a pinch of salt. I've never seen a game at Tynecastle (despite living about 3 streets away) so nae idea where this police box is and how obtrusive it might be. Take it there wasn't an avenue to get rid of it?

Fair enough, it was my die hard Hibs mate who forwarded that to me so I perhaps should've taken it with a pinch of salt. I've never seen a game at Tynecastle (despite living about 3 streets away) so nae idea where this police box is and how obtrusive it might be. Take it there wasn't an avenue to get rid of it?

Hibs fans talking about the Hearts stadium? Absolutely shocked at this.
It wasn’t intrusive previously, but extending the stand around it obviously changes this - as shown in the pictures! Not sure why it wasn’t done along with the stand work but I don’t expect us to have many, if any, games where the demand is such folk would be entertaining the restricted view option

Once that shan police box is gone either during the winter break or at the end of the season, there won't be any restricted view seats. The gable-end seats in the new stand will give the exact same views as the gable-end seats in the Wheatfield.

It's amazing how gullible some folk are to believe what some cretinous workie with about three standard grades posts on social media.

Marathon Bet retweeted picture that including the word 'mongos'.  Arseholes.

Quickly deleted then tweeted the same without that picture and just pretend it never happened. Absolute fuds.

Surely the right thing to do? It's a bit banter but they've fucked up with not noticing the "mongos". 

And not apologise for any offence they may have caused? Seems a better option to me than just pretending it never happened. Quite “shitebaggery” (if that’s a term) imo

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Surely the right thing to do? It's a bit banter but they've fucked up with not noticing the "mongos". 

They could've proofread what they were outputting?  Or at least apologised for posting it no?  

Having to edit the term 'proofread' :unsure2:

They've put it right, coming across as a bit desperate to be offended here tbh. 

They haven’t put it right though, they fucked up and haven’t apologised for doing so. What they’ve done is swept it under the carpet and carried on as if nothing happened.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6316

Heart of Midlothian Football Club is disappointed to see a partner of the game in Scotland attempt to ridicule the club based on misinformation and the use of potentially offensive and inappropriate language. 

This is perhaps indicative of yet another trend which sees those who gain so much from the game, attempt to demean it rather than support it.

For the voidance of doubt, modifications to our existing control room are scheduled to take place as has already been fully explained to our supporters.

Well that didn't take long :lol:

28 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

They've put it right, coming across as a bit desperate to be offended here tbh. 

Not desperate to be offended at all, once they realised the mistake they should've apologised that's all, not only when they have had some negative feedback to it.  But they have apologised now so it's done.

Hearts shouldn't be releasing statements either, beamer.

Archived