Hearts Stadium Development

51 minutes ago, Darren said:

From a fucking Alloa fan :lol: The last time I was at your "stadium" I stood behind the goal on a pile of mud, FFS.

Didn't cost £15 million though. Are you not even slightly disappointed with what you got with that money?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Didn't cost £15 million though. Are you not even slightly disappointed with what you got with that money?

I can't contain my rage that the new main stand at Tynecastle has a glass facade that some have likened to an office block. The club should hang their heads in shame. Why didn't they model the new main stand on the numerous stunning architectural examples we can see throughout Scottish football? It's a disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Darren said:

I can't contain my rage that the new main stand at Tynecastle has a glass facade that some have likened to an office block. The club should hang their heads in shame. Why didn't they model the new main stand on the numerous stunning architectural examples we can see throughout Scottish football? It's a disgrace.

I admire your unquestionable loyalty to the party line

In my opinion the new stand and offices look really nice. The problem we have is that Budge and co. over-egged it from the start, and continues to do so to a fair extent. Had she just said we're building a new stand with office and corporate facilities to the rear, the focus on the design would have been considerably less.

Use of words such as stunning when describing  something as subjective as design, was always going to open the club up to ridicule.

I really don't have a problem with our office looking like an office, and in time, when it's finished and you're able to view it for yourself in the flesh, I'm sure the detractors will all secretly admire it.    ^_^

In my opinion the new stand and offices look really nice. The problem we have is that Budge and co. over-egged it from the start, and continues to do so to a fair extent. Had she just said we're building a new stand with office and corporate facilities to the rear, the focus on the design would have been considerably less.
Use of words such as stunning when describing  something as subjective as design, was always going to open the club up to ridicule.
I really don't have a problem with our office looking like an office, and in time, when it's finished and you're able to view it for yourself in the flesh, I'm sure the detractors will all secretly admire it.    [emoji5]
Clearly Budgie has a weird idea of all things beautiful by design, thou the signs were there from the very start tbh..... She bought into Heart of Midlothian FC afterall.

9 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Budge is a slavering old bint and she's also a liar.

When you're in full flow wit your ant-budge tirades you could be mistaken for a frustrated angry misogynist. :unsure2:

6 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I really don't have a problem with our office looking like an office, and in time, when it's finished and you're able to view it for yourself in the flesh, I'm sure the detractors will all secretly admire it.    ^_^

Broadly where I am. The £15m :lol: stand looks fine from the outside and will round off a cracking stadium on the inside.

Given I won't ever spend £20+ to sit in the car park for 90 minutes to look at the glass facade I'm OK with this.

It's the dross on the park that concerns me.

Archived