Falkirk v Ferrantl Thistle

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is the guy rated highly? Scored 3 in 50 for you according to Wikipedia - surely wrong? :lol:

Don't understand it either, he is the most perfect example of a sand dancer in footballing history. Couldn't believe it when I'd heard we'd received money for this guy.

Fair play to Livi, they defended well and we weren't good enough to break them down. With their park the bus mentality in the first half IMO we were far too slow, looked as if we were going through the motions expecting something to happen.

It's a shame that our inept performance wipes out last week's fantastic result but we have entered silly season now, this won't be the end of surprising results as teams are fighting for their lives either to go up our stay up.

As a Bairn this season, it's hard to be over critical, just need to dust ourselves down and get on with it. A long way to go yet, many twists and turns along the way

Don't forget, Hibs still need to win their games in hand and i wouldn't take that for granted.

Well done Livingston.

Tactics worked and we were unable to break it down. Even so we should have rescued it at the end and we would have deserved our point.

As others have said hard to be too critical. Dumfries looks a touch more difficult now.

Hipposhite on the losing team in an LFC game - shock horror.

Fucking Livi reject.

You need to calm down son. You never did tell us who your first team was?

Well done Livingston.

Tactics worked and we were unable to break it down. Even so we should have rescued it at the end and we would have deserved our point.

As others have said hard to be too critical. Dumfries looks a touch more difficult now.

PANDEMONIUM

Always been a Ferranti supporter.

I know you detest the Livingston so stay off the sherbets tonight because I fear for the safety of your Mrs.

I hate Livingston? I couldn't really care TBH.

I swear near enough the whole stadium got up and headed for the exits when Samuel slapped the ball into the Bairns net. Did the town slag become available for the night or something. I'm glad some stayed to see Marc McCallum slap Bairds penalty to f**k though.

How is the guy rated highly? Scored 3 in 50 for you according to Wikipedia - surely wrong? :lol:

Cause he scored occasionally against sevco and anybody who scores against Rangers must MUST MUST amazing cause they are just so good

Basically this. Is a decent player when he can be arsed, but that was only when we were against Rangers, the cup final, or if he got stick from the other team's fans.

Thought hippo was very good off the bench today, I'm pretty convinced he's a talent who'll become a big player for us. I thought the same of Dale Fulton, Kris Faulds and Phil Roberts (early on) though so what do I know?

Christ hippo has scored more goals for us in a month here than white did in a couple of seasons. Hes got bags of talent and will be a decent signing.

White has scored 20 odd goals at Livi, yeah Hippo is a better player.

Not kidding you about Hippo, he'll have the odd good game and sucker you into thinking he'll be a great player but it'll eventually sink in that he's missing something in his game that stops him from living up to expectation.

I swear near enough the whole stadium got up and headed for the exits when Samuel slapped the ball into the Bairns net. Did the town slag become available for the night or something. I'm glad some stayed to see Marc McCallum slap Bairds penalty to f**k though.

They were rushing out to get one of the jerseys Falkirk were selling. ;)

White has scored 20 odd goals at Livi, yeah Hippo is a better player.

Not kidding you about Hippo, he'll have the odd good game and sucker you into thinking he'll be a great player but it'll eventually sink in that he's missing something in his game that stops him from living up to expectation.

Hes the kind of player weve been needing though. Can be frustrating but can also be brilliant . Weve got lots of players who are consistant but sometimes you need a player thats a bit different.

Hows the treble going ?

I hope Houstie holds his hands up and said he got the subs wrong, last week he got it right, this week so wrong...

We started off so well, I always thot it was a danger when we didnt get the goal....

The pure madness sub tho cost us at least a point, Muirhead off - move Sibbs to right wing and Alston to right back, ok so we move two players to positions they are unfamiliar with, wreck the formation to have two players in positions they should never have been in.

I suggested to my mate, Id take Vaulks off, put Sibbs centre, hippo left, Vaulks wasnt at the races today tho won sponsors MOM...???

Still shaking my head at that sub, it gave more attack threat to Livvy.....pure madness

Also, Sibbs, get the finger out and work on your right foot, I can think of three situations recently where you wouldve scored if you used it

Deniz played well tho,.......he had too

Got to agree, we were shite, livi were better And Housty got it really wrong. Well done Livingston. What a shit weekend.

Archived