Falkirk v Ferrantl Thistle

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip one minute your beating the bestcside in the league and the next losing to one of the worst with one of the poorest players ever to turn out for your side scoring. Expect the unexpected right enough.

Even hopkin on the radio admitted it was a clear penalty. We blew it in the first half though where we dominated but didnt create enough. Livie wouldve then had to come out at us. The longer the game stayed nil nil and the more fristrated we got the more it looked like they'd get a goal.

Yip one minute your beating the bestcside in the league and the next losing to one of the worst with one of the poorest players ever to turn out for your side scoring. Expect the unexpected right enough.

jordan_white3.jpg

What a shite Wee diddy club Falkirk are.

To think they actually believed they'd finish 2nd too

Hows the treble going ?

I hope Houstie holds his hands up and said he got the subs wrong, last week he got it right, this week so wrong...

We started off so well, I always thot it was a danger when we didnt get the goal....

The pure madness sub tho cost us at least a point, Muirhead off - move Sibbs to right wing and Alston to right back, ok so we move two players to positions they are unfamiliar with, wreck the formation to have two players in positions they should never have been in.

I suggested to my mate, Id take Vaulks off, put Sibbs centre, hippo left, Vaulks wasnt at the races today tho won sponsors MOM...???

Still shaking my head at that sub, it gave more attack threat to Livvy.....pure madness

Also, Sibbs, get the finger out and work on your right foot, I can think of three situations recently where you wouldve scored if you used it

Deniz played well tho,.......he had too

Fuckin deal wae eh. We were horseshit today and big White was in the right place at the right time.

If you think he is one of the worst we've had then you're either senile or haven't went to that many games.

Doesn't matter a f**k how White played at Falkirk, he's improved over the years and is a decent goal scorer at this level. Can even see the difference in his game from last season at Livi, still a young player too.

Cracking result, gets us right back on Dumbarton's heels, mon the Lions.

I think the most annoying thing today was the complete lack of imagination in the 2nd half. Just kept on playing the long ball.

You could see the way it was going we could get caught on the break.

Far too many points thrown away in injury time this season.

Being a Livi fan is exhausting, I went from ecstatic, to Devestated to jubilant in 3 minutes, but we got there.

I thought we where excellent, And got it spot on to sit in and let Falkirk have the ball infront of us before breaking, for all the ball Falkirk had there weren't many clear chances created for them,

After the Falkirk subs and as the game went on we looked far more likely to grab a goal on the break.

All the talk of Jordon White, I thought he was outstanding for us today, once again played out wide, you'd forgive him for being fed up but no, he ran his socks off, won nearly every ball in the air and bagged a goal.

Buchanan was also tireless in his work rate up front on his own and his set up play for Whites goal was fantastic.

That penalty save at the end could be absolutely massive for us, if we'd blown a 2 goal lead with 3 minutes to play the confidence in the dressing room would've been through the floor, as it is the confidence will be sky high and we have every chance of catching Dumbarton now.

Archived