How many hate

'Gateway to the highlands' just means 'place where you stop for a pish on the way to Aviemore'. In saying that, I wouldn't even stop for a pish in Dunfermline. It's like one of those Romanian orphanages from the late 80s but without the cages.

I take it by the content of your post that you find children orphanages in Eastern Europe a suitable subject for your comedic efforts?

I think you should go and watch Oliver and Annie to find out what real suffering is. Pathetic attitude.

Perth is a lovely place. 

Scenic and the gateway to the Highlands.

I applaud the correct decision to make it a city, but we already are anyway, and a magnificent one at that.

Speaking of train stations, I take it the one at Perth used to have a hell of a lot more going through it than it does these days? It's almost the same size as Glasgow Central, but with only about two trains an hour going through it if you're lucky - half of the place seems to be abandoned, and it's an absolute b*****d to find your way out of.

You love it really. The nearest you can get to a city of such brawness like Dunfermline is having Dun at the start of your chosen city of dwelling which is Dundee.

Schemies and jakeys as pals I'd bet.

They told me you had a fizzog like a melted patio chair. But of course I cannot really comment on hearsay.

Pus like a melted patio chair and was a member of heresay.

post-36539-14594660255066_thumb.jpg

Total tap in :)

Greenock is the only place in Scotland that allows Glasgow to be considered the second biggest dump in Ecosse.

It's architecture is like somebody's emptied a skip full of rubble onto a hillside.

Dunfermline really should be the Capital again.

Dunfermline :lol:

So shite it lost out on being a city to Perth. Fucking Perth :lol:

Why in f**k would Dunfermline ever be considered for city status?

Like, on what grounds could city status ever be claimed? I seriously hope this was a joke post because otherwise I'm going to be angry at the thought of this for the rest of the night.

Why in f**k would Dunfermline ever be considered for city status?

Like, on what grounds could city status ever be claimed? I seriously hope this was a joke post because otherwise I'm going to be angry at the thought of this for the rest of the night.

Why in f*ck would Elgin City ever have city in their name.

Like on what grounds have they the right to do so? I seriously hope this joke post isn't going to make me angry any night.

Archived