Cowdenbeath vs Ayr United

Our playoff place has been confirmed and its looking like we will probably finish third rather than second. Personally don't mind finishing third as it means there will be more fans travelling to Peterhead on a Saturday rather than a Tuesday or Wednesday. For now though its all about getting a good run of wins together ahead of a tricky playoff semi final. Fancy a 2-0 away win with Moore and Trouten both scoring.

Fleming

Devlin

Graham

Murphy

Donald

Docherty

Wardrope

Adams

Moore

Stevo

Trouten

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tricky game, Cowden will shut it down and shitfest if required. We were lucky to beat them, terrible game of football.

Or it could be a good game like the last time we played Ayr at home.

Important we start to build momentum before the play offs but Cowdenbeath is never an easy place to go... As was shown earlier in the season in what was a fairly dismal night for us.

Thought we looked decent enough on Saturday even with a few players missing but McCall now has 5 games to work out his best side and most importantly his best central midfield partnership. He also is hard pushed to get everyone fit, but I guess this is out with his control.

Hard to tell how this one will go. I'll say 1-1.

I remember a few Ayr fans saying that no team would run away with the title.

Genuine question, if you finish 3rd and get pumped out the first round of the playoffs will there be calls for McCall to go?

Archived