PPI Claims

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Bump for this.

Just sent off 7 claims from my murky dodgy riddled financial past.

f**k knows if there was any PPI but given they were from about 15 years ago it seems likely.

Image result for money gif

Thanks for the bump, keep meaning to sort it and think it runs out next year. Had a mortgage with RBS for 10 years and they said I had to take it out, despite me working short term contracts and freelance stuff, so they would never have paid out on it. Got none of the paperwork but still have the same bank account they took the payments from. Hoping for a few thousand.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thanks for the bump, keep meaning to sort it and think it runs out next year. Had a mortgage with RBS for 10 years and they said I had to take it out, despite me working short term contracts and freelance stuff, so they would never have paid out on it. Got none of the paperwork but still have the same bank account they took the payments from. Hoping for a few thousand.

Aye go for it. The M&S stuff I literally was guessing when it was but was obviously still on the system. 

When you do get it, stuck it in Fort William to win a game before 2050.

• 1 month later...

PPI speculative claim update.

Of the 7 I chanced my arm with recently:

One has been rejected on some grounds that it was outside the FCA timeline for telling me about how much commossion they were hoovering up from the PPI which I was sold.  f**k that, its going to the Ombudsman.

One has come back saying there was no policy, fair enough.

One came back with £500.  Happy with that.

Waiting on another four replies although they have written back saying the investigations have begun in earnest.

Clock ticking now on claims, less than 12 months to go.  Get your templates looked out and get claiming and spending it on drink etc

• 1 month later...

Archived