The rangers v Christian Nade

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Facebook and twitter rumours suggest so but nothing official

I reckon he'll have to be back for you to get a result from that game. He's been pretty sensational against us when he's played, and the scoreline would probably have been slightly more one sided if he'd been back last night.

As Kincardine will testify however, my predictions are never anywhere near true, and as such you'll either win comfortably without him. Or lose comfortably with him.

I reckon he'll have to be back for you to get a result from that game. He's been pretty sensational against us when he's played, and the scoreline would probably have been slightly more one sided if he'd been back last night.

As Kincardine will testify however, my predictions are never anywhere near true, and as such you'll either win comfortably without him. Or lose comfortably with him.

Whatever happens as long as we give an account of ourselves , will still hurt bit if we go out there take the game to Celtic but still end up getting beat 3-2 or something like that so be it , brush ourselves on and move on and it's all about next season

Still would love nothing more than to beat them though

Whatever happens as long as we give an account of ourselves , will still hurt bit if we go out there take the game to Celtic but still end up getting beat 3-2 or something like that so be it , brush ourselves on and move on and it's all about next season

Still would love nothing more than to beat them though

I just hope there's hunners of fights and red cards to be honest. Not like the boredom fest last year.

I Halliday lasts the 90 minutes I'll be absolutely shocked. In fact I'll be impressed if he makes it to half time.

I just hope there's hunners of fights and red cards to be honest. Not like the boredom fest last year.

I Halliday lasts the 90 minutes I'll be absolutely shocked. In fact I'll be impressed if he makes it to half time.

Its basically going to be a case of who gets more wound up between brown and haliday

Indeed.  I only like your posts that predict a Rangers' defeat ;)

Its basically going to be a case of who gets more wound up between brown and haliday

Broonie will be in full headless chicken mode and I don't think Halliday is clever enough to keep the heid and just laugh at him.  IF we don't rise to the bait and keep passing the ball around the park then we could win it.  If we go toe to toe with them we'll get humped.

Will Waghorn be back for the Old Firm? Thought you badly missed him for some cutting edge up front last night

I wouldn't risk him, no point in rushing things. A challenger tank would've struggled to get through the Dumbarton defence tbf.

I wouldn't risk him, no point in rushing things. A challenger tank would've struggled to get through the Dumbarton defence tbf.

Got to agree Dumbarton sat so deep it was impossible to get behind them. Also I lost count on the number of times I saw Dumbarton with all 10 men actually inside the 18 yd box. Gave very little threat up front but hey they are fighting for their lives. It will be easier next season to play v a team who will come out and attack therefore leaving space. Fans around me were getting agitated at the amount of passes without a final result but that is the the correct way to play and hope you get the goal. I must admit I'm warming to Forrester now he is getting match fit. Thought he looked really good last night and I would definitely find a place for him v Celtic along with Ball.

Yip. Just pick a big one and feel that any success somehow reflects on you. We all already know how it's done. We simply choose differently.

All these Rangers fans live within 10 miles of Ibrox. They're not complete glory seeking wanks.

The 'match report' on the BBC website doesn't even mention the actual match, at all :lol: some fairytale pish about Rangers rise to the top league.

Did it say they did a Gretna in reverse, died first then went through the divisions?

Archived