Cowdenbeath v Brechin City

2 attempts at goal and 2 goals. 

I suppose that's how football works.  

A lot to do now. Especially when teams are not exactly playing full strength teams against your rivals.

That was the case for both of us today.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 attempts at goal and 2 goals. 

I suppose that's how football works.  

A lot to do now. Especially when teams are not exactly playing full strength teams against your rivals.

This is not why we are bottom of the league,your next excuse will be that the pitch was shite you are starting to sound like Dodds.

Nish took a very bold decision during the first half and got a lot of boos.

Looking back he got it just about right, we did win!

We were being over run in midfield and the swop was to combat this. Kane did help the situation but I felt we had to change shape to 3-5-2 with Kenny on for Callaghan to match up Brechins shape.

I like the fact he gambled with the early sub though and in Roy of Rovers style Kane pops up with the winner and got about the pitch a lot more than Hughes and Milne anyway.

Best for us was Sives, Adam and Brett.

Massive win in our late quest for 4th.

Al exactly I read it & was thinking #Greatminds

This is not why we are bottom of the league,your next excuse will be that the pitch was shite you are starting to sound like Dodds.

The pitch being shite doesn't work as an argument. We've had to play on it since the winter downpours that fucked it and we've been honking at home since then.

Oh Dear that was dire

And here you go - here's yer coconut for not letting us down.

as everyone is saying we were the better team but just did not hit the target often enough. The shitty goal mouth cost us the first goal as the ball spun and off of smith as for the second could nae tell as the mesh was in the road.

we still had a solid performance without the result - its not over but just a bit harder especially when Forfar played a team last week resting players for final tomorrow and played a team today who could nae gie a shite.

Lets hope Peterhead are shagged for next week.

And yes I am spewing at loosing.... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We were being over run in midfield and the swop was to combat this. Kane did help the situation but I felt we had to change shape to 3-5-2 with Kenny on for Callaghan to match up Brechins shape.

I like the fact he gambled with the early sub though and in Roy of Rovers style Kane pops up with the winner and got about the pitch a lot more than Hughes and Milne anyway.

As you say Roy of the Rovers stuff and a two finger salute from Nish since he got it right.

Some of his decisions have been baffling but he has got the last laugh by winning 3 games on the trot to his credit and that's all that matters at this stage

Al exactly I read it & was thinking #Greatminds

The main problem is we don't really have 2 on form forwards for the 3-5-2

Felt sorry for Mcdaid, I think he's been trying hard recently and he is a decent outlet who gets us up the pitch and gives natural width. His final ball is lacking but not work rate

as everyone is saying we were the better team but just did not hit the target often enough. The shitty goal mouth cost us the first goal as the ball spun and off of smith as for the second could nae tell as the mesh was in the road.

we still had a solid performance without the result - its not over but just a bit harder especially when Forfar played a team last week resting players for final tomorrow and played a team today who could nae gie a shite.

Being the better team counts for nothing if you can't take your chances.Cowdenbeath did and we didn't.

Smith did exactly the same up at Brechin in the last game. Was that down to a shitty goalmouth too?

Maybe you want to be looking at your keeper.

Hard to take loosing that if we had taken our chances in the first half it might have been a different story. Well done to the guys who sang most of the game created a great atmosphere. Think the best we can hope for now is the play offs

Hard to take loosing that if we had taken our chances in the first half it might have been a different story. Well done to the guys who sang most of the game created a great atmosphere. Think the best we can hope for now is the play offs

Brechin are too good to go down. Still think it will be Stenny and Forfar.

Smith did exactly the same up at Brechin in the last game. Was that down to a shitty goalmouth too?

Maybe you want to be looking at your keeper.

There's not a keeper in this league I'd take over Smith.

Fly Fifers right enough 2 trips to Fife and 0 points although we prob should ve taken 4 but hey ho ! If we re relegated it ll be because our players nvr started playing until March and not last 6 or 7 weeks ! Great spirit about team now though and I d fancy us in a play off ?....

I'll give you that you should have humped us today. I'm failing to see where you should have had a point when we horsed you 3-0 earlier in the season.

FWIW you didn't deserve a point in the 2-2 at the Glebe

Archived