Cowdenbeath v Brechin City

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant highlights wasted by the bitter text messages. I fail to see any need or indeed any benefit they have. That is unless who put them there is hellbent on proving they are a bad loser. Every Cowdenbeath fan who has commented on this game has said we were very lucky. Are we now being accused of cheating. Shame on you.

Has been told before about the cringeworthy captions. No need for it, give us the highlights, that's all folk are interested in.

Is it the American guy who puts the highlights together or does he just film the games?

Forgot all about him chatting to us before the game on Saturday.  Totally bemused as to who this American fella was saying hello to us!

Highlights itself are ace but as mentioned the captions are a joke.  The bit with Dean Brett is pathetic - I could understand having it in if we then scored from the free kick but nothing happened.  As mentioned Dean has a neck injury and can't turn his head to the right so it was no surprise to see him get a painful one at some point in the match.  The second bit with Spence bringing Brett down and the highlights saying he goes down too easily is an absolute piss take. Blatant foul.

Loving the second camera angle. If they cut out the 'banter' and just focused on the highlights then this would have been a superb highlights package.

That's amazing. How did Dods know how the game was going to go. ? Have to get this weeks lottery numbers from him.

In a battle of managerial wits with Colin Nish there's only going to be one winner. I expect Darren Young has already done Saturday's post match interview and concedes that dropping Greig Spence and playing a back nine with Chris Kane as the lone midfielder/striker was a masterstroke. 

Jeezo. You Cowden boys are right hard to please.

Anything else Brechin can do to make their footage more Cowden friendly ?

They were praising the highlights. It's just the captions they are moaning about and they have a point. It's pissed me off for ages.

Jeezo. You Cowden boys are right hard to please.

Yeah. Nip down and do highlights of all our home games seeing as we don't bother.

More camera angles would be appreciated as well. Maybe throw in some of the analysis graphics like they do on Sky-sports. You know the stuff where a beam of light highlights a player at the start of a move then they track his run into the box before he scores.

There's probably more i want but I'll get back to you when I think about it.

Yeah. Nip down and do highlights of all our home games seeing as we don't bother.

More camera angles would be appreciated as well. Maybe throw in some of the analysis graphics like they do on Sky-sports. You know the stuff where a beam of light highlights a player at the start of a move then they track his run into the box before he scores.

There's probably more i want but I'll get back to you when I think about it.

Yes I would also agree at least they make an effort but it comes down to volunteers for our club and since we lost Ross unfortunately nobody has been able to come in and do as a good job professionally.

For next season it would be good if someone could record our games professionally and perhaps do interviews with the manager and players.

We do record our games I think but mostly for analysing for Nish as far as I am aware which is done from a fan volunteer

Jeezo.  You Cowden boys are right hard to please. 

Possibly stop calling our players cheats. HTH.

Not that it bothers me but you have to watch what you say/write on anything official done by a club ie websites, programmes , social media and I guess highlights. It would just take someone at another club to take offence and they could report a club to the SPFL.

Yes I would also agree at least they make an effort but it comes down to volunteers for our club and since we lost Ross unfortunately nobody has been able to come in and do as a good job professionally.

For next season it would be good if someone could record our games professionally and perhaps do interviews with the manager and players.

We do record our games I think but mostly for analysing for Nish as far as I am aware which is done from a fan volunteer

Your right the games home and away are filmed by Geodrie for the managers use. It would be good if we could have a highlights package for YouTube but its the usual story of getting someone to do it.

Ross was good at doing the interviews etc probably too good as he got a job with St Johnstone doing the samething!

Archived