Cowdenbeath v Brechin City

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If one of these teams doesnt turn up on the day and loses they deserve to go down.

Brechin have had a great series of results and cowden have beaten two of the top three and narrowly lost against the other in recent weeks to set up a great chance of survival.

To waste that for either set of supporters will be hard.

I dont dare make a prediction.

OK. home win.

If one of these teams doesnt turn up on the day and loses they deserve to go down.

Brechin have had a great series of results and cowden have beaten two of the top three and narrowly lost against the other in recent weeks to set up a great chance of survival.

To waste that for either set of supporters will be hard.

I dont dare make a prediction.

OK. home win.

I've a funny feeling that neither Brechin or Cowden will go down.

Massive game which will probably come down to who can handle the pressure more.

I hope we can get the 3 points on Saturday which will be vital in ensuring our survival and potentially take away any last game of the season pressure.

Would be nice going into the final home game against Stenhousemuir knowing a win or draw will ensure survival in the league and look forward to next season.

We are capable of winning on Saturday but I hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot as we have done in the past when playing similar opposition teams.

It's a funny old game that despite being one of the worst defending teams we can mathematically still finish 4th. However this is extremely unlikely.

If Nish can keep this run going then fair play to him for turning our team round in the closing stage of the season with massive pressure on him when relegation was looking likely.However he has a lot to learn from this season but I guess that's part of the learning curve in his first appointment.

Here's to a successful Cowdenbeath Fc run in towards the end of the season and hopefully a real promotion challenge next season ðŸ»

I will make a prediction of finishing 6th with the run of form we are on which would be a decent achievement taking into account a very bad start to this year

Massive game which will probably come down to who can handle the pressure more.

I hope we can get the 3 points on Saturday which will be vital in ensuring our survival and potentially take away any last game of the season pressure.

Would be nice going into the final home game against Stenhousemuir knowing a win or draw will ensure survival in the league and look forward to next season.

We are capable of winning on Saturday but I hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot as we have done in the past when playing similar opposition teams.

It's a funny old game that despite being one of the worst defending teams we can mathematically still finish 4th. However this is extremely unlikely.

If Nish can keep this run going then fair play to him for turning our team round in the closing stage of the season with massive pressure on him when relegation was looking likely.However he has a lot to learn from this season but I guess that's part of the learning curve in his first appointment.

Here's to a successful Cowdenbeath Fc run in towards the end of the season and hopefully a real promotion challenge next season ðŸ»

I will make a prediction of finishing 6th with the run of form we are on which would be a decent achievement taking into account a very bad start to this year

No fucking way are we finishing 6th.

No fucking way are we finishing 6th.

I wouldn't have thought so either a couple of weeks ago but technically it is very possible only based on a continued good run of form and the poor recent run of form the teams from 5th have been in.

Right now I would take finishing eighth right now but with a good run of form we can certainly climb the table further

2 home wins v brechin and stenny ( very achievable) and a win at Albion ( tough but possible) and we probably would be 6 th with Stranraer still to play

On paper you're correct. That would also mean we'd won 5 league games in a row which hasn't happened in years and hasn't remotely looked like happening this season.

We're in a real scrap to avoid relegation. We need to stay up, then focus on a serious promotion push for next season. Whatever the limitations of our rookie manager or some players, barracking the manager or players is never going to help the cause. The players are trying hard and there are signs of promise - we need to stay behind them, especially at a time when survival in this league is in our own hands.

Since I'm not a city fan think I will tip another defeat for us.

We're in a real scrap to avoid relegation. We need to stay up, then focus on a serious promotion push for next season. Whatever the limitations of our rookie manager or some players, barracking the manager or players is never going to help the cause. The players are trying hard and there are signs of promise - we need to stay behind them, especially at a time when survival in this league is in our own hands.

On paper you're correct. That would also mean we'd won 5 league games in a row which hasn't happened in years and hasn't remotely looked like happening this season.

This is very true, but the opposition aren't any better than us and Brechin have just done it.

Archived