West Premier final standings

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an attempt at light-hearted banter, lighten up kiddo. I do find it strange that a Beith fan would comment more on Ladeside and Pollok, but each to their own.

Ginger was issuing threats kiddo, I most certainly have and will not.

What is it with all this 'son' and 'kiddo' stuff ?. Treat people with respect and you will get it in return.

It's an attempt at light-hearted banter, lighten up kiddo. I do find it strange that a Beith fan would comment more on Ladeside and Pollok, but each to their own.

Ginger was issuing threats kiddo, I most certainly have and will not.

Nobody is up for lighthearted humour / banter more than me if there is some decent patter on the go and a reasonable amount of intelligence on the table.

ï¸However to label people as inbred on here which you've got lots of history for isnt banter for me at all and using words like kiddo is 1990s material for me.

Biggest worry for Beith and Hurlford is fatigue. One squad is good enough to to win it and the other good enough to to stay in it - but this week's match reports paint the picture of knackered players. I hope the fixtures man sees sense and schedules 3 league fixtures for after the cup final. This is brutal.

Biggest worry for Beith and Hurlford is fatigue. One squad is good enough to to win it and the other good enough to to stay in it - but this week's match reports paint the picture of knackered players. I hope the fixtures man sees sense and schedules 3 league fixtures for after the cup final. This is brutal.

Your not wrong, but as others will point out, Hurlford's ground problems have contributed to our backlog so it would be churlish to complain. Ironically the same association which cancels games for high winds and sodden pitches due to safety concerns for players sees no problem asking boys to hold down full time jobs and play 7 games in 15 days.

No point starting too early ...... Mind you if a do start it at the 1st week & do it mathematically you lot will be top of the league for a change ha ha

Think youll find we were top for the first four weeks this season before our arse collapsed! We had a 100% record till we drew with you then didnt win a game for.................................. :shutup

Think youll find we were top for the first four weeks this season before our arse collapsed! We had a 100% record till we drew with you then didnt win a game for.................................. :shutup

Ha ha . The sun shines on a dugs erse every noo & then lol

Going to boldly (probably stupidly) predict that Talbot will win the title if they beat Pollok. It's far from certain that they will though.

Hope you didn't base this prediction on a hunch or (as if) the current league table.

I trust you factored in the GSPG, the FTSE and the NUM!

It was most definitely their start to the season that's kept them up as 2nd part of the season they took a few pumpings but never the less well done..

What the hell happened to KRR? Saw them 3/4 times right at the start of the season, looked rock solid at the back, great in the wide areas going forward and two top strikers scoring goals, albeit there form has slightly picked up now but you wonder where they would have been if they had kept there form of the first 3 months of the season up!

Hope you didn't base this prediction on a hunch or (as if) the current league table.

I trust you factored in the GSPG, the FTSE and the NUM!

Just a gut feeling, however that is more reliable than using League Tables as these became obsolete the day this visionary thread started.

One day our grandchildren will point at them in museums and ask "what are those pishy looking things?", and we'll be too embarrassed to tell them that's the way we used to organise football. 

Archived