5 Pollok. 38

6 Troon. 37

7 Glenafton. 36

8 Rob Roy. 33

9 Arthurlie. 26

10 Shettleston. 25 Play off

11 Petershill. 21 Relegated

12 Meadow. 16 Relegated

At least your table its right. More than can be said for the sjfa website.

If Pollok didn't lose their gk they would have went on to win the game.

Aye OK.

Admittedly there is no way of knowing either way and they were probably the better team in the first half but the tide had turned in the second half and Talbot were well on top. Don't forget they were also going 2-1 down if the goalie hadn't brought down Shankland

you mean like this

https://youtu.be/fVJwSKLyUVQ

Better players than that make an arse of things from time to time (see Patrick Roberts v Rangers recently) but nonetheless I'd only be betting on one outcome with the Talbot player just needing to roll it in.

It's also easier to score against an unguarded goal than v a keeper from a penalty. 

Anyway, it looks like the right decision to send the keeper off (although it was a fair distance from the camera) so the knock on effect it had for Pollok appears to be entirely their own fault. 

Neither were you, and I'm not saying it was gingerblastie, fanofthejuniors or any other Ladeside fan on here that was saying things. There were other people there, it was in the corner of the ground, as Ladeside fans walked out after we scored. Just as you didn't hear anything doesn't mean the same thing didn't go on last week, as easily as there could have been similar abuse from Pollok or Largs or Glenafton or Bonnyrigg fans another time. I've only personally heard or seen problems with two teams in 13 years watching Pollok, and only one club I've had an issue with multiple times.

I was quite near the exit gate for the whole game. I have no idea who you refer to as leaving when you scored, it certainly wasn't any Ladeside fans?

Aye OK.

Admittedly there is no way of knowing either way and they were probably the better team in the first half but the tide had turned in the second half and Talbot were well on top. Don't forget they were also going 2-1 down if the goalie hadn't brought down Shankland

Agree with this synopsis, Pollok undoubtably had the better first half, but I felt a goal was coming for Talbot who had one or two half chances and also the keeper had a great save tipping a shot on a one to one over the bar. Impressed by Pollok's football first half, but Talbot definitely upped it second. The penalty was a result of some sustained pressure. Don't like to see a goal keeper go off for making a genuine attempt, rule is changing. I think in those circumstance a goal should be awarded and the Keeper stays on. The attacking team get the reward and the game is still a contest with two keepers on the pitch.

Not much changes tonight re the top 2 . Just a game less

League table

1 Auchinleck. 45

2 Hurlford. 44

3 Ladeside. 40

4 Beith. 38

5 Pollok. 38

6 Troon. 37

7 Glenafton. 34

8 Rob Roy. 33

9 Arthurlie. 26

10 Shettleston. 25 Play off

11 Petershill. 21 Relegated

12 Meadow. 16 Relegated

Still the most spurious thread on this forum.

We've now gone from posting a league where everyone wins every game to copy and pasting the actual league table. Although this is the only guide to go by, every poster on here checks it at least once a day.

I'm starting to crave some Kilbirnie/Pollok handbags!

Still the most spurious thread on this forum.

We've now gone from posting a league where everyone wins every game to copy and pasting the actual league table. Although this is the only guide to go by, every poster on here checks it at least once a day.

I'm starting to crave some Kilbirnie/Pollok handbags!

I can only assume that you think "spurious" means "awesome".

Archived