East Fife - Montrose

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Win our 2 home games and we should just about see us over the line.

Been a while since Montrose managed to beat us, but can't go into the game thinking it will be a cake walk.

So because of that, I will go East Fife 23-0 Montrose.

Win our 2 home games and we should just about see us over the line.

Been a while since Montrose managed to beat us, but can't go into the game thinking it will be a cake walk.

So because of that, I will go East Fife 23-0 Montrose.

Wilkie to score all 25 of the goals???

Wilkie to score all 25 of the goals???

he said 23 mate lol can you no read think east fife will wine 3-0 and be champs in a cuople of weeks hope clyde win play ofs

Agree with your post regarding Fash and Insall up top. Jamie has the work rate and Fash has the movement that can hurt any team. Smith is very effective on the wing, even though he's not the quickest he still manages to take on players. He's very strong on the ball and has a trick or 2, decent cross aswell which Jamie and Fash will thrive on.

he said 23 mate lol can you no read think east fife will wine 3-0 and be champs in a cuople of weeks hope clyde win play ofs

Sorry you're right...

Wilkie to get al 25 and Barrie Moffat to score the other three!!!

It all depends on which Montrose turn up on the day.

Given the state of our defence we seem to be trying to follow the old Barry Fry approach- they score four, we'll score five.

we got a draw here earlier in the season and see no reason why we can't match the result if the attitude is right. A result here will be a real slap in the face for the Smokies and Berwick in the grim-to-the-death duel for seventh spot.

I'm sure their will be goals in the game,as Ivo said are defence is a liability at the moment soft goals we lose most weeks.On the other hand we have players in the team that cam take a goal.il go for 4-2 montrose giving the fife an early scare.Good to see ross mccord getting 45mins earlier in the week against Peterhead.

If we needed any kind of reminder that Montrose are more than capable of getting something here, they've taken points off Elgin, QP and Clyde in their last 4 games. All draws but all those results put serious dents in those teams' promotion challenges.

I suspect it won't be a 0-0. Montrose carry a very decent threat going forward but if we're anywhere near our sharpest, we're going to get a lot of joy from that defence of theirs.

Can see a Fife win somewhere in the 3-1/3-2/4-2 vicinity.

Hopefully Naysmith and Brown are fit. I assume O'Kane or Mullen would come in and Mercer switches to LB if Naysmith isn't back. Replacing Brown is more tricky, could go attacking and start Coote or shift Kevin Smith into midfield. I don't think Naysmith likes going with two attacking wingers though - Fraser Mullen might be a more like-for-like replacement.

How feckin hard is it to get to Methil on public transport. Unreal.

East Fife will win the league and deserve to. Hope there's a good turn out for the rest of the season

Bus from Montrose to Dundee then to Leven bus station stadium 5 minute walk from there

Archived