East Fife - Montrose

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Train to Markinch then bus to Leven is the easiest. Also a decent boozer 2 minutes walk from Markinch station...

Cheers for the replies. Markinch is the plan decided over a few last night.

We better staying at Markinch for a pint or straight through to Leven and drinking there?

Cheers for the replies. Markinch is the plan decided over a few last night.

We better staying at Markinch for a pint or straight through to Leven and drinking there?

Don't forget there's a bar at Bayview that all fans are welcome to use.

2-1 Fife

Insall and smith

I predict Clyde to drop points essentially setting up the clinching of the title next weekend on the bully wees turf

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Errr, you won't find much turf at Broadwood but best of luck with the result and don't go too hard on the wee Mo today.

Don't forget there's a bar at Bayview that all fans are welcome to use.

Aye cheers. Been in there before tbh, just like to potter around a few pubs taking in the ambience of methil/leven before the game.

Enjoy league 1 east fife

Yes we will

Good luck with your underachieving squad ,but looking on the bright side you have another season in the Div2 forum where you can post about your a big club and everyone else are Diddy teams 😘

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Just need to win one more game out of the last three and the Title is ours!!!

well if you want to see your team win the league suggest you get yourself to Broadwood next week :)

deserve it great run when it mattered

We were absolutely dreadful today, but hats off to the Fifers for a disciplined, professional and clinical performance.

Will be worthy champions whenever it happens in the next few weeks. If they keep the key players together in that team then they have nothing to fear in League One.

Archived