Cockwomble is at it again

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's one of the worst things I've seen from a non-OF fan.

Probably the only non-OF fan in the country that believes everyone has suffered without Rangers too and can't wait to have them in the top flight.

Nope, more conclusion jumping and assumptions.

And I wonder if folk woukd be so 'outraged' if I'd said earlier that I hoped Hibs won the Cup to see the meltdown from Hearts. :rolleyes:

Heard that the other day , must have also forgotten about us previously beating motherwell and Kilmarnock before this season aswell

We've also scudded Inverness but in his anti sevco rage he forgot aboot that.

I haven't listened to TS in almost 15 years, the words barrel, bottom of and scraping spring to mind, so no.

Is 2 Premiership teams several unless you agree with them that drawing with Killie is a win and Cowdenbeath are in the Premiership?. Got to hand it to them at TS, their knowledge of Scottish football is second to none.

Dire stuff

You can almost taste the salty tears here lol

Wanting Rangers to win the cup to laugh at folk on here as opposed to qualifying for Europe :lol:

Would rather Celtic lost in the final than qualify for Europe :lol:

Jesus f**k :lol:

I know you're constantly on the wind-up but if there's any truth to this then you're a disgrace tbh.

Incidentally, although a minor point, this from Doncaster in today's Scotsman disappoints:

"We've got an appetiser in ten days time with the Scottish Cup Semi-Final derby between Celtic and Rangers, but we've got four pretty big main courses to look forward to next year".

Promoted clubs aren't guaranteed 'Top 6', and league officials shouldn't make statements assuming they are.

They are when that promoted club is Rangers who'll by hoo or crook (more likely the latter) be sure to make the top 6 next season!

You didn't though. You want Rangers to win at the detriment of the team you support.

You must have been absolutely beelin' at the end of those playoff games.

Yes but if Hibs were to win the Cup then that would be "at the detriment" to Motherwell as well. That's the point I'm making, would folk be so angry and find it disgusting (disgusting ffs :lol: ) if I'd said that I hoped Hibs won the Cup to see the meltdown then stated my indifference to us qualifying for Europe through the backdoor? Somehow I doubt it, but that again underlines the point I made earlier about 'Rangers' being like a red rag to a bull for some folk.

And as for me being "absolutely beeling at the end of those playoff games" I see you conveniently missed the post where I said that it was special and the Ibrox win was one of my best ever nights supporting Motherwell :rolleyes: .

There's only one thing worse than being a sevco fan and thats 'supporting' another team while secretly supporting sevco. Shitebag.

I would agree with that but I don't know or have known anyone who's ever actually done so.

I want Celtic to win the cup purely because it means Thistle get a chance at Europe (which extends to anyone who could finish 4th). Don't think that's particularly mentalist. Of course, should Thistle do the expected, trip over their own laces on Saturday and end up in the bottom 6, then I'll revert to hoping anyone else wins for a laugh.

In terms of seethe, not really sure why Rangers winning would generate any more than Celtic winning. The day after the semi final, there's going to be unimaginable levels of seethe no matter who wins. Personally I think there will be more if Rangers lose given the rattling of the sabre from a lot of their fans.

Entirely agree, if Thistle by some strange quirk of fate win tomorrow I will be hoping that Celtic beat Rangers for purely selfish reasons. If Thistle make an arse of things tomorrow, I'll still want Celtic to beat Rangers and then for Hibs/Utd do beat them in the final.

Not for any Machiavellian reason, but for the same reason I never want England to win anything i.e. the media will never fucking shut up about it! And the Hunfest we've been subjected to since Tuesday night I think proves my point.

He would rather Rangers won the cup at the expense of his own team. Says it all.

It does sort of give the whole game awayI could never and have never met a supporter of a team who'd like another team to do better than them at their own clubs expense!

You can almost taste the salty tears here lol

Aye, could it be salty tears of joy remembering Inverness Caley Thistle winning the Scottish Cup last season beating Celtic in the semi final on route so many great memories. Will the SPFL's newest member emulate this magnificent achievement this season?

It was supposed to be football armageddon without Rangers in the top flight they said, clubs would perish they said, one of them was supposed to be ICT they said.

Where did it all go wrong, questions must be asked?.

I would agree with that but I don't know or have known anyone who's ever actually done so.

I take it mirrors give you the fear? The Shame, the shame.

Shame+Shame.gif

Archived