Cockwomble is at it again

Again, you didn't mention Hibs winning the cup. You want Rangers to win it.

The games up. Just come clean and get some self respect back.

I said I hoped Rangers win it because the meltdown that ensue would be epic. And that's really, really annoyed you and others for some reason, but that again brings us back to the seethe that the very mention of that R word brings out in some. I think this thread has been yet another example of that.

Anyhow I'm done with this thread. As a wise man once said, if you argue with idiots you become an idiot yourself.

Tatty bye. :)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just leave this here.

I think some of the above responses to me just prove my point about the obsession folk have with the 'Old Firm'. Maybe it's just me, but I've always been able to support and follow my own club without being influenced or overly interested by either of them.

I assume your 'point' being the incorrect use of the apostrophe?

If so, my bad.

10/10 for pedantry though :)

0/10 for calling other people 'ignorant' at the same time as your basic stupidity was outed; 10/10 for making a complete and utter c**t of yourself.

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

Yes I do know that thanks for asking and do you know what? I couldn't care less about Europe as it's a level way beyond our reach. I could count on one hand the amount of European matches at Fir Park that I've actually enjoyed and the recent dire efforts under McCall where we whimpered out at the first hurdle, no matter how strong the opposition was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

If I never see us play another European match again then it won't be a day too soon.

If we get there, we get there, if we dont, we don't because let's face it, for us and clubs like us, European football amounts to a two, possibly four game bit of fluff at the start of the season and we actually LOSE money because of it.

Nah, forgive me for not creaming my y's at the prospect of us qualifying for Europe.

ETA: Oh aye, and when us qualifying for Europe means we have to hope that fucking Celtic win anything then that's even more of a turn off.

Why do you actually follow Motherwell then? Genuinely, what are you hoping we achieve when you go along to Fir Park? I could maybe understand not caring about Europe if you were just a laid back sort of guy but I can't fathom why you would regularly rant and rave online about a football team you don't even want to do well. Mental.

Yes I do know that thanks for asking and do you know what? I couldn't care less about Europe as it's a level way beyond our reach. I could count on one hand the amount of European matches at Fir Park that I've actually enjoyed and the recent dire efforts under McCall where we whimpered out at the first hurdle, no matter how strong the opposition was the straw that broke the camel's back for me.

If I never see us play another European match again then it won't be a day too soon.

If we get there, we get there, if we dont, we don't because let's face it, for us and clubs like us, European football amounts to a two, possibly four game bit of fluff at the start of the season and we actually LOSE money because of it.

Nah, forgive me for not creaming my y's at the prospect of us qualifying for Europe.

ETA: Oh aye, and when us qualifying for Europe means we have to hope that fucking Celtic win anything then that's even more of a turn off.

I hereby nominate Kilmarnock FC to be handed any of Motherwell's European spots for the forseeable future.

If you moany b*****ds canny enjoy it then atleast give someone a chance to have some fun.

You must be a right laugh btw...

I said I hoped Rangers win it because the meltdown that ensue would be epic. And that's really, really annoyed you and others for some reason, but that again brings us back to the seethe that the very mention of that R word brings out in some. I think this thread has been yet another example of that.

Anyhow I'm done with this thread. As a wise man once said, if you argue with idiots you become an idiot yourself.

Tatty bye. :)

You're done?

animated_small.gif

It's not even the fact that you want Rangers to win trophies, it's the fact you want another club to win something to the detriment of your own club.

It's utterly bizarre behaviour.

Agreed. It's just like that St Johnstone fan who wanted Aberdeen to beat them to help them win the league. That guy is a weirdo as well...

• 1 month later...

Why would anyone pretend to support a club? :lol:

I just find it ridiculously hilarious how even the mention of Rangers/The Rangers/Sevco or whatever you want to call them acts like a red rag to a bull to some folk in this part of the world and turns normally sane folk into a seething, blabbering mess and they lose any logic or rational thought.

Average person: "Ah so I had a great holiday, the weather was great, the food was fantastic, loved my hotel, then I seen a guy in a Rangers top. Cheats, bigots, masons, bad songs, conspiracy aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh"

I'm not a Rangers fan but I'll tell you this, I hope they win the cup, because the reaction on places like this will be fucking epic and as for the Clyde 1 phone in? :lol: Off the scale. The Samaritans better be on hand to take on quadruple shifts.

I'm not a Rangers fan but I'll tell you this, I hope they win the cup, because the reaction on places like this will be fucking epic and as for the Clyde 1 phone in? :lol: Off the scale. The Samaritans better be on hand to take on quadruple shifts.

I'm not a Rangers fan but I'll tell you this, I hope they win the cup

I'll tell you this, I hope they win the cup

tumblr_ls4n0ovJpE1qaid3h.gif

Archived