Sick practical jokes

It's very very tempting...

It's like we mentioned previously Ruggy, is it better knowing who he is, pointing and laughing or him having several accounts at once?

Someone could write a thesis on Magee and his P&B "career"

Maybe we should have a poll on whether he should be banned? In fact maybe we could run a monthly thread on who should be banned?

There are other good poster who aren't allowed back (EGB ect) while this idiot is still posting.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see a bloodied and beaten wife in the background so not sure this is Magee TBH.

The wife beating pish is getting a bit boring, how about mixing it up a bit to junkie or benefit cheat or something a bit original?

Did you go to Talbot away when we knocked them out the Scottish Cup? The year after they beat us in the final, I think.

The Talbot fans at the end of the match, a tad unhappy that us upstarts had the temerity to pap them out in their own backyard, done their best to be intimidating as we left the ground. One of them flung a wee plastic bottle of juice, unopened, which my brother caught mid air, promptly opened and took a swig from it. I can't remember if he said thanks. It was a bizarre incident and funny at the time, though probably in a "Had to be there" type way.

The story I just told is the only thing that makes me think the mobile phone story may be halfway true, having seen something similarly ludicrous with my own eyes.

Never caught the game as I was staying in London at the time.

Haha brilliant it must have resembled orange Bacardi breeze l take it?

The wife beating pish is getting a bit boring, how about mixing it up a bit to junkie or benefit cheat or something a bit original?

Based on the continual responses I will probably just carry on with the same patter if its ok with you.

The mobile phone story is true. I remember about four years ago when Magee was in his pomp on here and telling all sorts of tall tales. I bumped into one of my old school mates in the pub who goes on the same bus as Magee and he started telling me about how Magee is always going on about the Pie & Bovril on the bus and how he has everyone wound up and is "box office"

I then start telling my mate what shites he's been saying and he says it's all shite apart from the phone at Ibrox that actually happened. I can't remember the exact details but I think Magee abided by the golden rule and added his 10% to the phone story.

Apparently Magee used to have a red mohawk and was either called Fat Freddie or Fat Llungberg.

I've not spoke to my mate in a couple of years so I've no idea about any of Magee recent japers. Although it appears Magee has followed me on Twitter.

Here's a photo of Magee and Rent-A-Gub Sheridan. I imagine the stories between those two would be interesting...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460138417.209981.jpg

The two people in this picture look like they're made of plasticine.

Archived