Sick practical jokes

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The phone catching one surely has to be bullshit?

Did you go to Talbot away when we knocked them out the Scottish Cup? The year after they beat us in the final, I think.

The Talbot fans at the end of the match, a tad unhappy that us upstarts had the temerity to pap them out in their own backyard, done their best to be intimidating as we left the ground. One of them flung a wee plastic bottle of juice, unopened, which my brother caught mid air, promptly opened and took a swig from it. I can't remember if he said thanks. It was a bizarre incident and funny at the time, though probably in a "Had to be there" type way.

The story I just told is the only thing that makes me think the mobile phone story may be halfway true, having seen something similarly ludicrous with my own eyes.

I can't remember who, but someone found Magee's twitter recently, and the timeline is full of him posting gifs and patter from here at fans of The Rangers. Greggy Wallace stuff, you seem upset, JJ face, the Csaba seething gif etc.

He LIVES for this place.

There was a photo of him with Tommy Sheridan outside Parkheid too. Near brought up my dinner when I saw it.

I don't know why people don't believe this Magee story - knowing guys who have worked on building sites I wouldn't think this one as being too far fetched.  My only gripe would be where did you obtain the dead pigeons as its not like you see many of them lying around but definitely too many people just thinking Magee=bullshit (which I have done myself in the past of course and he does bring it on himself of course).   

From memory I think a couple of posters confirmed his mobile phone story was true.

From my days of working in McDonalds the following event occurred:

We had this woman who was a manager called Joanna (Hi Joanna if you are reading, you fucking c**t).  She was an absolute boot and thought she was king of the fucking world because she was a manager in McDonalds.  The last time I was in that McDonalds (about 3 years ago) the fucking cow was still there (about 10 years after I'd left).  Anyway most of the staff of course were young and didn't have a clue about our rights as employees etc and as a result she used to talk down to people, bully them etc.  She was honestly a complete fucking bitch - I still get quite angry to this day about her whole demeanour.  I manage a few people in my job and I use the way she treated us to make sure I don't treat people the same way.

Anyway (now that my tears are over) one day our freezers broke.  In McDonalds freezers breaking was one of the worst things that can happen, major flapping from everyone.  They then hired one of these portable freezer vans which, because they need to be air tight or something, don't have a handle on the inside to open the back door.  So the rules were you had to go out 2 at a time to get things from the van - one person to go in and get the boxes of chips etc (McDonalds chips/burgers are not fresh just in case you didn't know) and the other person to let them out if the door shut.  Of course everyone carried on and locked people in the van for a few minutes or whatever.

One night myself and a few others were on the closing shift back in the day when McDonalds actually closed and we knew this absolute tramp was in the next morning to open up.  So we got an old uniform from the staff room, made a papermache (sp?) body using the bags, cups stuffed into the leg of the trousers etc.  After we made it it looked quite genuine, we made it quite wet so though it would all freeze up.

Needless to say we put it in the freezer van and shut the door.  It all worked like a treat and the bitch in question was heard screaming in the morning.  She knew who had done it of course but, as a manager was involved, all us plebs got away with it whereas the manager the night before got into a bit of bother with the area office.

It was glorious and, just to confirm, she was a whore.

The mobile phone story is true. I remember about four years ago when Magee was in his pomp on here and telling all sorts of tall tales. I bumped into one of my old school mates in the pub who goes on the same bus as Magee and he started telling me about how Magee is always going on about the Pie & Bovril on the bus and how he has everyone wound up and is "box office"

I then start telling my mate what shites he's been saying and he says it's all shite apart from the phone at Ibrox that actually happened. I can't remember the exact details but I think Magee abided by the golden rule and added his 10% to the phone story.

Apparently Magee used to have a red mohawk and was either called Fat Freddie or Fat Llungberg.

I've not spoke to my mate in a couple of years so I've no idea about any of Magee recent japers. Although it appears Magee has followed me on Twitter.

Here's a photo of Magee and Rent-A-Gub Sheridan. I imagine the stories between those two would be interesting...

post-30743-14601384202131_thumb.jpg

The mobile phone story is true. I remember about four years ago when Magee was in his pomp on here and telling all sorts of tall tales. I bumped into one of my old school mates in the pub who goes on the same bus as Magee and he started telling me about how Magee is always going on about the Pie & Bovril on the bus and how he has everyone wound up and is "box office"

I then start telling my mate what shites he's been saying and he says it's all shite apart from the phone at Ibrox that actually happened. I can't remember the exact details but I think Magee abided by the golden rule and added his 10% to the phone story.

Apparently Magee used to have a red mohawk and was either called Fat Freddie or Fat Llungberg.

I've not spoke to my mate in a couple of years so I've no idea about any of Magee recent japers. Although it appears Magee has followed me on Twitter.

Here's a photo of Magee and Rent-A-Gub Sheridan. I imagine the stories between those two would be interesting...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460138417.209981.jpg

Here he is again with two more pals.

post-4731-0-56476100-1460139150.jpeg

Should have kept the greasy ponytail mate.

That photo doesnt do me justice to be fair.

Some boy Tommy as well, invited me to some place called Cupids, said he'd sign me in as well, must be one of those Bowling Clubs or Miners Welfares where a member has do that for you.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1460138417.209981.jpg

I've just chundered my tea ya c**t.

The mobile phone story is true.

]

Thank you :)

The raging paris bun who launched the phone that day didnt throw it towards me, it was a mate of mine called Mark who caught it. Back on the supporters bus he claimed to have phoned the guys wife with the rent boy patter so thats the only bit that may or may not be true, the rest is basicaly as I told it.

My nickname is Freddie which most people call me, reason for that is I've played guitar and sung in a few bands when I was younger and one of my bands did a few Queen numbers, hence 'Freddie'

I bumped into one of my old school mates in the pub who goes on the same bus as Magee and he started telling me about how Magee is always going on about the Pie & Bovril on the bus and how he has everyone wound up and is "box office"

Fucking hell :lol:

Archived