Alloa v Hibs

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's got to be result of the season.

Alloa, who haven't won a home game all season and are already assured of bottom spot. Against Hibernian, who've spent a relative fortune and been hailed by the media and their own fans for most of the campaign.

Hibs :lol:

Alloa, who haven't won a home game all season and are already assured of bottom spot. Against Hibernian, who've spent a relative fortune and been hailed by the media and their own fans for most of the campaign.

St Mitten chucking it away in the last minute again I see :lol:

Indeed. Alloa have been much improved under Jack Ross though and only once since new year have they turned in a poor home performance. St Mirren didn't deserve to win at the Recs. Falkirk were rather fortunate to get away with a 1-0. Rangers and Raith equalised late to get 1-1 draws. Hibs were always going to have to work hard to win today. They didn't, they lacked urgency throughout, and Alloa deserved to win. Had the best chances in 2nd half, despite Hibs possession.

Delighted for the boys after their hard work. No reason they can't win another game or two before the season is over.

That's ironic because who the f**k are you?

I'm a Hibs poster on a Hibs thread, nothing ironic about that.  Funny you should pop up quoting me because you're another I've never noticed on here even though you have 10k posts.

St Mitten chucking it away in the last minute again I see :lol:

I don't give a shit our season has been over for weeks. Just like Alloas.

Your season isn't over though, why do you think it's went to so badly so quickly?

Archived