Grounds I Could Bring a Pram To?

Free Agent

Hello! Bit of a strange question but I'll be getting the boy out for some fresh air this afternoon and am thinking I'll kill two birds with one stone and take in a game. Or at least as much as he'll let me.

So is there anywhere in the West, preferably Glasgow area I can bring a pram to that's expansive enough that I can walk around the perimeter and people wouldn't mind?

Cheers!

Hello! Bit of a strange question but I'll be getting the boy out for some fresh air this afternoon and am thinking I'll kill two birds with one stone and take in a game. Or at least as much as he'll let me.

So is there anywhere in the West, preferably Glasgow area I can bring a pram to that's expansive enough that I can walk around the perimeter and people wouldn't mind?

Cheers!

Well as you (should) know you leave most Junior grounds by the main gates which open up after half time. You could always arrive before the rush by the usual turnstyle last minute Reillys & ask them to open up to let you in.

Must admit, pushing a pram around a track where a football going at high velocity is zooming close by is almost tempting Murphy's Law...

Not sure if serious tbh...

Pollok has a reasonable flat area near the pavilion where you can wheel a buggy up and down to get a wee one down. My only other experience has been at vale of clyde, where you can do laps of the patch on the raised embankment.

You obv missed the woman walking round the running track with a pram and the faraway glint in her eye at our last visit there wishyman.

Must've missed that Bill, not been this season. Do usually enjoy watching Bankies teams though. Season going well?

Hello! Bit of a strange question but I'll be getting the boy out for some fresh air this afternoon and am thinking I'll kill two birds with one stone. Or at least as much as he'll let me.

Cheers!

I am not sure if you will get past security with a stone.

Why would you expect your son to let you kill 2 of our feathered friends ?

My tip get yourself an air rifle

Must've missed that Bill, not been this season. Do usually enjoy watching Bankies teams though. Season going well?

No bad ... still in with a shout in the league but Largs cashed in a lucky card today to come away with a win.

Rutherglen Glencairn's stadium has full access to all areas for wheelchairs, so a pram is no problem. There is a flat tarmac path going right round the perimeter of the pitch in front of the terracing.

Archived