Post Split Fixtures

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a midweek fixture.  Why is a Thursday any different to Pittodrie on a Tuesday night or a Wednesday night?

I assume that (like me) he was hoping there we'd get a weekend fixture in Aberdeen.I can't make midweek games up there due to work.

I assume that (like me) he was hoping there we'd get a weekend fixture in Aberdeen.I can't make midweek games up there due to work.

"They've really outdone themselves here" implies some sort of incompetence on the SPFL's part.

Someone has to play Aberdeen in the midweek fixture, so the fact that it's a Thursday makes no material difference.

I'm disappointed we have to go to that degenerate filled shithole on the last day.

However the hugely unlikely scenario of going there and somehow fucking their title on the last day in front of 50,000 foaming bigots and 100 odd well fans gives me a semi.

I'm disappointed we have to go to that degenerate filled shithole on the last day.

However the hugely unlikely scenario of going there and somehow fucking their title on the last day in front of 50,000 foaming bigots and 100 odd well fans gives me a semi.

Hopefully that happens.

Archived