Post Split Fixtures

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The first train that scot rail will be running from Aberdeen to Glasgow gets into Glasgow at 12.40am on Sunday the 8th of may well done the SFA great planning as per usual 

I was on a stadium tour of Celtic Park yesterday & when we went past the away dressing room the tour guide was of the opinion that the next team in there will be Aberdeen after the split.

I'd imagine the fixtures have already been filtered down on the 'what if' basis.

I think it will be Aberdeen. The league bosses will want to give them the chance to beat us to keep the title race going. Keeps an interest if possible. Good for TV & all that.

ITK :lol:

The last round of games always seems to be played earlier.  Not sure why. 

One of the games will be on TV, and the others need to kick-off at the same time.  "Sporting integrity" and all that...

Got my request for Thistle on the last day. Why the f**k is it at 12:30 if it's not on TV? That'll be an issue.

BT or Sky will probably have a game to show on the Saturday they just haven't decided which one so they've all moved to 12:30 now and the live game will be picked later.

Whilst there is still a mathematical possibility of Aberdeen winning the title wouldn't it have made sense to put Aberdeen against Celtic as the final game of the season? It's looking unlikely but it's still possible, that would maximise potential drama and excitement.

The first train that scot rail will be running from Aberdeen to Glasgow gets into Glasgow at 12.40am on Sunday the 8th of may well done the SFA great planning as per usual 

Aye everything should stop because Scotrail doesn't have a Sunday contract with their drivers leading to a substandard service...

Or you could get a bus.

Archived