Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

Same 11 from Saturday or a 4-4-1-1 formation with Sibbs brought in for a striker, Baird being the striker would be my guess.

Houstie doesn't make wholesale changes. Houstie will have done his homework on Hubs and the players will be well drilled on the gameplan

I think I will be

Rogers

Muirhead Vaulks McCracken Leahy

Alston Taiwo Kerr Hypolyte

Sibbald

Baird

Can we cash in the free penalty we are owed against Hibs tonight?

Seeing all those morons who say "it evens itself out over a season"

Will Failkirk be getting their best midfielder sent off for a perfectly good challenge in the first half to even that out from the 1-1 draw at ER??

Couldnt even beat us with 9 men on the park :lol:

Or fiction.

Lest we forget your attempts last season to inform us all that Gavin Reilly and Danny Carmichael learned each other's game inside out during their time together at Gretna despite the fact they hadnt spent a single minute at the club at the same time.

You do love repeating this. One sheep! I clarified it by saying they were at the same club and under the same coach. But hey keep repeating yourself if it makes you feel involved.

Nice deflection of lies. Show us the badges.

Lies. That's rather over the top. Lol! " Show us the badges". It sounds that I'm the only person in the world who has been to Largs. It's not that unusual. The only reason I mentioned it was to enforce the level of coaching I've reached and I'm not being arrogant or disrespectful to other posters with no pro experience. I never have a problem with posters with no professional experience giving their view. I will give them respect and agree or disagree that's the great aspect of football. Everyone is entitled to their football view.

Falkirk twitter reporting 900 tickets sold so far.

Ticket sales seem to have slowed a fair bit since it was confirmed there would be a booth at ER

I'd imagine anyone that's not already bought will just be getting them tonight now 

Will Failkirk be getting their best midfielder sent off for a perfectly good challenge in the first half to even that out from the 1-1 draw at ER??

Perhaps Kerr should get revenge with a similar challenge, not get sent off and put McGinn out for season.....that sounds a better plan....

Keep spouting 9 men as if it was a big factor, 9 men for a few mins whilst we had 10... a real clutch of straws moments..... I suppose it's what Hibs do as they Hibs it up

Ooofft absolutely no need for that m8, bang out of order, we are just having some pre match banter.

Archived