Hibs v Falkirk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think Zing needs a few days off P&B as well.

Finally proper highlights by the BBC: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/36037402

Also a decent pic of our away support, although taken a couple of mins before kick off

12974306_1118229548229929_19692831097486

The south stand was stinking on Tueday night.  Morton were bad but there were only a few hundred of them.

The south stand was stinking on Tueday night.  Morton were bad but there were only a few hundred of them.

Oh, this guy!

Guest Back Post Misses

A fair summary, and both points have been true all season. Leahy really made LB his own last season but has looked very weak this year. Kerr on the other hand is calm, composed and controlled. Never wastes a pass. Player of the year for me.

Harsh very harsh. 

He is not the greatest defender everyone knows that but he has improved. Going forward he has been excellent. He gets targeted every week as others think he is not the best defender and most of the time stands up to it pretty well. What did Boyle do the other night? f**k all. 

Up until Grant got injured we had so many clean sheets. You don't get that if your left back is weak. Give the lad a break FFS,. 

The south stand was stinking on Tueday night. Morton were bad but there were only a few hundred of them.

The stench of 1200 people pishing themselves laughing at Hibs' Hibsiness at about 9.32 pm will have been the cause of that.

Hibs should supply nappies to away fans to cater for this inevitability.

Guest Back Post Misses

We played well for 85 minutes. Not great but not as bad as some "neutrals" are claiming on here. We played some decent football at times and exploited the fact Falkirk couldn't deal with balls over the top. When Falkirk wanted to go in to tackles hard we matched that. If we play like that on Saturday then I'm confident we will be in the Scottish cup final.

Thanks Alan. You said that in the press. No need to come on a fans forum and repeat it. 

Harsh very harsh. 

He is not the greatest defender everyone knows that but he has improved. Going forward he has been excellent. He gets targeted every week as others think he is not the best defender and most of the time stands up to it pretty well. What did Boyle do the other night? f**k all. 

Up until Grant got injured we had so many clean sheets. You don't get that if your left back is weak. Give the lad a break FFS,.

I was a neutral at the match and agree to give an honest assessment of any player you would normally have to watch him 5/6 times. However I thought v Hibs it certainly wasn't his best match for sure and tbh I thought his whole round game was poor.

Slight digress. Did anyone else's notice Mixu Paatelainen at Ht come down the tunnel and asked the Hibs guy to get the Hibs Finnish goalie Virtanen who was in the middle of his ht warm up. Virtanen stopped his warm up and jogged to the tunnel and went up it with Mixu and never returned. What was that all about I wonder? Do you think he had the odasity to ask him if he was playing in the semi! No wise cracks please! :lol:

post-49094-14606306092116_thumb.jpg

Odasity :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see Cummings is still bleating about Falkirk's celebrations at the end of the match in the papers today.

It's almost as if he's forgotten about the first leg of their play-off against Hamilton.

That was in May though. You're allowed to celebrate in May © Stubbsy.

I see Cummings is still bleating about Falkirk's celebrations at the end of the match in the papers today.

It's almost as if he's forgotten about the first leg of their play-off against Hamilton.

Cummings :- "We'll be playing Falkirk again in the playoffs..."

Will ye aye? Mmm hmmm...

Archived