Bully Wee vs East Fife

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nervously excited for tomorrow, hope we start with the same team as last week but I think Ross Brown will be back in the side, no problem with that though.

Same here! The run we have been on this year has been remarkable and the togetherness in our squad is exceptional. Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Going by the reaction on social media half of Levenmouth would appear to be heading to Broadwood tomorrow. Half of Levenmouth equates to 16,000 individuals. Better get a second turnstile open... 

Going by the reaction on social media half of Levenmouth would appear to be heading to Broadwood tomorrow. Half of Levenmouth equates to 16,000 individuals. Better get a second turnstile open...

You can probably use the home one, it should be quiet.

Our Support (If you can call em that) fairly love to throw in towel. Play offs still acheivable, You wouldnt think it...

If we were steaming up from mid table with some momentum to get a play off position I would agree with you. However we have gone from having the title in our hands to taking one point from nine against bottom of the league teams. I don't blame the support for having the stuffing knocked out of them.

I will be there tomorrow as usual but b'jesus i'm not looking forward to it.

No point supporters thinking about turning up last two and play off games. How about everyone turns up tomorrow and supports team to make the the last two games worthwhile. Dont think you.ll see Elgin's crowd drop even though they're on a worse run than everyone. Somes our lot up. Three games to go. Third top but nah lets no bother.....Supporters-?! Aye ok....

I'm looking forward to today. Players need to prove their worth now and cement a play off spot asap...would also be nice to postpone the EF party!

Lovely day for it. Good atmosphere. No reason we can't grab an unexpected win.

Congratulations to EF when the time comes and hope you's bring good numbers today, just hope we put a stop to it for now...

No point supporters thinking about turning up last two and play off games. How about everyone turns up tomorrow and supports team to make the the last two games worthwhile. Dont think you.ll see Elgin's crowd drop even though they're on a worse run than everyone. Somes our lot up. Three games to go. Third top but nah lets no bother.....Supporters-?! Aye ok....

easy to knock the fans who are paying good cash to go to games

what about the players they get off Scot free ? the fans have given them great backing this season , last three games they have let us down big time and this tired crap doesn't wash Annan played exact same number of games and had further to travel. This is the third week in a row BF has asked for a reaction so time for them to produce

I will be there today and expect a lot better performance than the last two at Broadwood

cfcuk, on 16 Apr 2016 - 09:04, said:

what about the players they get off Scot free ? the fans have given them great backing this season , last three games they have let us down big time and this tired crap doesn't wash Annan played exact same number of games and had further to travel. This is the third week in a row BF has asked for a reaction so time for them to produce

I will be there today and expect a lot better performance than the last two at Broadwood

Everyone in the league has played the same amount of games but no-one had as many games to play in such a short space of time like we have, we were 5 games behind a few teams at one point and I think we played 11 games in 30 days, which for a part time team and also for a team that isn't the youngest around is going to be tough.

It doesn't matter if you think its crap it does seem to have affected the team having so many games and also injuries haven't helped with SF being a massive miss and now add JP to that.

Everyone in the league has played the same amount of games but no-one had as many games to play in such a short space of time like we have, we were 5 games behind a few teams at one point and I think we played 11 games in 30 days, which for a part time team and also for a team that isn't the youngest around is going to be tough.

It doesn't matter if you think its crap it does seem to have affected the team having so many games and also injuries haven't helped with SF being a massive miss and now add JP to that.

we played 7 annan played 6

injuries haven't helped

quick question are they still tired ?

maybe the fans are tired :)

Agree with that.

I'll be there in expectation of players giving it all they've got. East Fife clearly the favourites on recent form but they're not invincible.

The players need to focus on gathering maximum points from the remaining games regardless of who the opposition is. Today isn't about East Fife as fas as the team should be concerned, it's about us!

And we need to get behind them, which we will, if they show they're up for it.

Archived