Inverness Caley Summer transfer thread.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RiG said:

No they don't. Did you go to the games? If you did you will know exactly what players we need in the team and a CB is not one of them especially with Meekings still to come back.

Exactly this.  Defensively we have enough cover.  It's at the other end of the park we need one or two.  Three goals conceded in two games is hardly a disgrace but not scoring any, especially against Alloa is worrying.

Its laughable how some thick fans think we do NOT need another defender because these past 3 PATHETIC/DISGRACEFUL/DIDGUSTING performances suggest that we DO need another defender, if not A WHOLE NEW FUCKING TEAM!!!

37 minutes ago, Mahonio said:

Its laughable how some thick fans think we do NOT need another defender because these past 3 PATHETIC/DISGRACEFUL/DIDGUSTING performances suggest that we DO need another defender, if not A WHOLE NEW FUCKING TEAM!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mahonio said:

Calm down buttercup.  Still early days yet.

On 14/07/2016 at 03:01, Mahonio said:

Very impressed with Foran's dealings in the market, getting Mulraney, Boden, King, McNaughton and possibly Higginbotham are masterstrokes.

Foran IS THE MESSIAH!!

16 hours ago, Mahonio said:

Taylor-Swift-Confused-look.gif

18 hours ago, Mahonio said:

thick fans

thick fans

thick fans

^^^ Kim the Busker

I see we've got another bounce game arranged tomorrow night against Nairn where I presume another look will be taken at El Alagui.  From what I gather the club have been very impressed with him so far so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him signed by the end of the week.

Archived