Inverness Caley Summer transfer thread.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not impressed then?

Very slow and just looked unfit as a result. Plays some nice passes especially over short distances which I guess is why Hughes signed him but overall he was pretty poor to average at best any time he featured. Still don't know why we signed him. Along with Lopez he was a waste of a wage and will be thought of as one of the panic signings Hughes ended up making as we went into the new season.

Not impressed then?

If you were familiar with Bobby Mann then there's the comparison. He'll be a good solid with emphasis on solid signing for you at Championship level maybe could make a decent center back if not a central midfielder. He's good with his feet and composed under pressure but maybe lacks the vision for the long pass but he is very good for a big lad with the short passes, quick feet. With his big frame and short legs :lol: he is not the quickest for pace though but very hard to take the ball away from and will easily stand up to any player that tries to go head to head with him. But why Yogi signed him I don't know, in retrospect the most natural move forward for him would have been signing for you guys during last summer not for a Premiership side, though he would have learned a lot from playing at this level.

Overall I think you will sign a decent player with cult supporter potential.

Stephen Malkmus the Pavement one likes small clubs like Sutton Utd, even sketched the a view of the social club bar on the inside of an album cover.

Aberdeen looking to sign Miles Storey. I've read also that Swindon Town have also offered him a new deal, could be a bidding war between those two. We will not be able to compete with either, looks like the Dundee game was his last.

Archived