Championship Team of the Season

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully gets in to our first team squad next season, sending him oot on loan seems to have paid off.

He'd probably be better off at Raith for another season as his first team chances at Rangers would likely be limited.

Kerr or Vaulks instead of Holt.

Holt's arguably been Rangers' best player this season. Certainly Rangers' best midfielder. If Kerr or Vaulks were to make your team of the season there's others players you'd have to take out the squad first before Holt.

I was thinking about sticking Ball in there instead. He's Rangers best defender imo, think he's played at cdm more often than not.

Christ Balls worse than kiernan. Another player who gets ripped a new one against anyone with pace. Watch him at the 2nd snd 3rd goals against us in the recent 3 2 game. Woeful defending.

Christ Balls worse than kiernan. Another player who gets ripped a new one against anyone with pace. Watch him at the 2nd snd 3rd goals against us in the recent 3 2 game. Woeful defending.

Fair enough bud. I was just going by my Rangers supporting mates opinion on him.

Archived