2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

I still just can't believe this. :lol::)

He's gonna score you, just know he's gonna score, he's gonna score.............

STOKESY'S ON FIRE!!!

Opal on Tuesday night with the team was just phenomenal. Everyone trying to find the balance between hugging them and leaving them alone so we didn't annoy them!

Wonderful times and everything Hibs fans could have imagined and more.

Happy that most other teams are pleased for us too. Cheers guys! :cheers

Was the exact same in Lulu on Sunday night. I actually went outside and ended up phoning my work, spoke to the nightshift manager and told him I wasn't making it in on Monday morning

Missed all the cup final fun until I got home an watched it on iplayer. Pleased for the Hibbies I know that they were in a memorable final and won it in such dramatic style. I know a scabby 1-0 borefest would have felt almost as good but wayhay! Stokes finally delivered a performance!!!

Lot of self- righteous stuff coming out of Ibrox in the aftermath - what a place! Did they eventually get their losers' medals? I didn't see it on the telly.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464334766.773758.jpg

You couldn't make that club up :lol: :lol:

They are utterly shameless. Why can't he just unequivocally condemn the singing. Why all this "aye we did 'x' BUT WHATABOUT THEM! They were worse!"

It's a horrible sectarian song and whether or not it's worse than a pitch invasion is neither here nor there. As a club they do next to f**k all to stop their fans singing it because they have no appetite to stop it.

So far we've had "Aye we invaded the pitch but any other club's fans would have done the same"

And "Aye we sang the Billy Boys but WHATABOUT Hibs fans??!!"

Theyre like a bunch of 6 year olds.

The headline is misleading − from the text you can see that he's suggesting that singing 'The Billy Boys' is preferrable to getting involved in unrest on the pitch ... and he's right !

No. He isn't right. Two wrongs don't make a right.

A The Rangers director has actually come out and condoned sectarian singing. Only a mention of the billy boys though and thats ok as long as the other set of fans have invaded the pitch. What about your entire support referring to Alan Stubbs as a ******? Still no apology. I'm away to start a petition. What a fucking heads gone they are all collectively having. Brilliant.

Nearly a week on and still no sign of Warbs? What a shame. Respectfully hope he's crying into his shitey magic hat.

He also makes the strong inference that the only time the BB's was sung was after the final whistle and in the face of extreme goading etc. Which is shite.

If anything Hibs need to make it clear that sevco fans were the original goaders which puts all the blame firmly back on the bears. Unless of course the whole goading thing is also shite.