2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

The minor pitch incursion was trivial - little more than handbags.  Plus it adds to the entertainment of what was a an engrossing 90 minutes.  Scottish Cup football which may have lacked a touch of quality but was terrific.

Again your avoiding and deflecting.

Bollocks.  I quoted above one of the (few) posts I made after the match (after acknowledging we were beaten by the better team) and I reckon it's the sanest things anyone has said about Saturday's aftermath.

That posters on P&B are going ballistic about a simple game of kickball is hardly down to me avoiding and deflecting.  That posters on P&B are going mental about Rangers, though, is business as usual.

Where does Rangers Media come in the rankings? Are they just for the loons and the odd maligned sane bear? I hope so.

Your fellow diddies will ken that more than me.

I think I've been fairly kind to Rangers after their rightful demotion, and many of their fans accepting it and enjoying trips to new grounds. Even welcomed you lot into the Championship. The reaction to the Hibs crowd invasion has taken me back to the old days when any journalist doubting the massive wealth and probity of Craig Whyte was labeled a tim.

Bollocks.  I quoted above one of the (few) posts I made after the match (after acknowledging we were beaten by the better team) and I reckon it's the sanest things anyone has said about Saturday's aftermath.

That posters on P&B are going ballistic about a simple game of kickball is hardly down to me avoiding and deflecting.  That posters on P&B are going mental about Rangers, though, is business as usual.

Kincky, are you one of the people?

Again your avoiding and deflecting.

Due to the size of the rangers support the media obsess over them, and consequently in many ways they dominate discussions.

But the club's reaction to this defeat has been on a whole new scale.

Fans conspiracy theories are one thing but the official statement was naming journalists and even the first minister.

Good, decent rangers fans are nowhere to be found - at a time when they're needed more than ever.

The fcuk are you talking about?

The more mental then Norman award is winging its way to you .

Fucking hell.

That's below the belt.

It's bullshit though.

But whatd'ya do?

When there's bullshit everywhere, and what you're replying to is supreme bullshit, then more bullshit seems like the only appropriate response 😊.

It's bullshit though.

But whatd'ya do?

When there's bullshit everywhere, and what you're replying to is supreme bullshit, then more bullshit seems like the only appropriate response 😊.

Bullshit.;)

The reaction to the Hibs crowd invasion has taken me back to the old days when any journalist doubting the massive wealth and probity of Craig Whyte was labeled a tim.

Too much drama.  The Bears on here have been reasonable and even-handed and said our fans should not have been on the park.  The Diddies, though?  Taken drama queenery to a whole new level.

Kincky, are you one of the people?

I am A Person.  The capitalised indefinite article is important ;)

I think I've been fairly kind to Rangers after their rightful demotion, and many of their fans accepting it and enjoying trips to new grounds. Even welcomed you lot into the Championship. The reaction to the Hibs crowd invasion has taken me back to the old days when any journalist doubting the massive wealth and probity of Craig Whyte was labeled a tim.

It was off the radar and everything.