2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

All staff are legends! Wait until I see Tam the kit man. He will laugh his head off! :lol:

You have every right to call whoever you want a legend. I appreciate you are still in celebration mode. As said enjoy it and good luck with your promotion quest next season. I genuinely hope Hibs get promoted.

You going to see Tam on one of your imaginary coaching courses at East Mains, m8?

https://forzapapac.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/no-apology-no-surrender/

Ive no idea if this has already been posted but if it's not... What Rangers poster is this? :lol: :lol:

More laughable stuff.

Fair play to them for maintaining this outpouring of mangled sour grapes, which they carefully preface with a comment about it not being sour grapes.

Apparently, Rangers players' lives were at risk.

Hilarious.

https://forzapapac.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/no-apology-no-surrender/

Ive no idea if this has already been posted but if it's not... What Rangers poster is this? :lol: :lol:

:lol:

'This meant that a multitude of fans were crushed in the swell and pushed tumbling down the stairs, I was one of them and thankfully only escaped with minor scrapes and bruises.'

So Rangers fans were actually injured by their own fans trying to get at Hibbies on the pitch?

The SFA should throw the book at these hoodlums 8)