2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

In a reply to MJC

So you would rather Rangers win a trophy and therefore gain entry to the Europa League at your club's expense?. How about this perfect storm, Rangers beat Celtic for maximum headsgone for Celtic fans in the semi final, then Rangers lose to either Dundee Utd or Hibs for maximum headsgone for Rangers fans and you can be happy. But just imagine if it did happen, Rangers actually making the final only to be the first team in over a 100 years to lose to Hibs in a Scottish Cup final or imagine the GIFRUYs from Dundee Utd fans if its Utd, a relegated Dundee Utd with most of these players playing their last game for the club beat Rangers in a Scottish Cup final and qualify for Europe and Rangers don't. :)

Perfect Storm for Hibs. Kind of wish I had put money down on Hibs as cup winners now. :rolleyes::lol:

I really thought Hibs had left this Irish Republican stuff back in the 70s. Its shame its rearing its ugly head again

Go away edinabore....we have celebrations to continue with ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ’šðŸ’š

Edited by VanCityHibs

I really thought Hibs had left this Irish Republican stuff back in the 70s. Its shame its rearing its ugly head again

Honestly chap?  Not the place to flog this particular dead horse.  Absolutely no one is interested in backing you up on this.

The boy who doesn't even really celebrate when we make it 3-2 but just stands astonished with his hands on his head is my favourite part of the whole thing. Tremendous.

First time I've seen that.

Amazing. I don't think I'll ever be able to watch things like that without a tear in the eye.

The boy who doesn't even really celebrate when we make it 3-2 but just stands astonished with his hands on his head is my favourite part of the whole thing. Tremendous.

The boy with his head in his hands after doing his patented high-wire act is also really good, when realisation of 114 years of hurt ending hits you 

Hibs being condescended into oblivion over the cup final next week. warnock.png

There is precisely zero chance of them winning that game after tonight. More gut-wrenching heartbreak is all that awaits. Beautiful. neville.png

:lol:

Good luck in the cup, with Stokes in the starting 11 you will need it

:lol: :lol:

Minter galore

Just watching a lot of the pre-match build up for the first time.

The O'Connor segment is genuinely tragic. One of those where you feel really sorry for someone who doesn't deserve any sympathy. He must still be on the drugs, he's got one of those proper junkie voices now.

"He remembers me of Sparky eh" cornette.png

Just watching a lot of the pre-match build up for the first time.

The O'Connor segment is genuinely tragic. One of those where you feel really sorry for someone who doesn't deserve any sympathy. He must still be on the drugs, he's got one of those proper junkie voices now.

"He remembers me of Sparky eh" cornette.png

Apparently he was working on the same building site as my mate about a month or so ago. My mate asked him what he was doing on site for O'connor to reply that he was a "fully qualified joiner", turns out he was labouring.