2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Yes we did. 114 years of utter misery had to come out somehow. The majority celebrated amongst ourselves. It was only a small minority that went over to the Rangers fans which was wrong but not completely Hibs fans fault because they didn't start the fighting.

So it was the Rangers fans fault that someone swung a punch at Shiels (ex Hibs) and Wallace (Hibs fan). You're obviously still drunk. There are big days out when Hibs bring an element of total arseholes with them, Saturday being another example. It didn't spoil my weekend, but a bit of contrition would have been nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Oh my. What an excellent read this has been.

Cosgrove has annoyed them so much da bearz are planning to boycott McDiarmid. Keep up the good work Stuart!

Aren't they boycotting she SPl teams anyway, or has that threat vanished now?

And anyway, if they boycott McDiarmid, at least you know your weans will be safe. :)

Admittedly there are enough idiots in our support who would react.

However, why would your fans do that if you won a run of the mill league game at Pittodrie?

It will be on the last day if the season when we are both going for the title , after celtic finishing 3 rd

;)

So it was the Rangers fans fault that someone swung a punch at Shiels (ex Hibs) and Wallace (Hibs fan). You're obviously still drunk. There are big days out when Hibs bring an element of total arseholes with them, Saturday being another example. It didn't spoil my weekend, but a bit of contrition would have been nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

No, but that's all that would've happened if Rangers fans didn't enter the pitch too.

I get it, it takes guys like you who excuse and make light of such disgusting behavior for this to actually happen, you were probably one of the ones doing it, some way to celebrate winning a cup.

Disgracing Britain since 1873.

Blue Scum FC (DECEASED)

The Blue Cnuts FC 2012

Ross and the beer monkey showing how willing and easy it is to far one whole group of people with the one brush- exactly what's happened to Rangers fans in recent years- demonised and dehumanised in order to legitimise any form attack upon them and denial of any rights.

How the f**k can they be dehumanised ye fucking trumpet?

Lol

This. No danger Celtic fans would've come on for a fight. At least they have an ounce of class about them.

:lol:

Well, they wouldn't have against Hibs.

They may have against Hearts. 1980 wasn't a one club incident.

Celtic fans have zero class. They are just as scumbaggy as the Govan gollums.

The Hibs pitch invasion was inevitable. If it was Celtic, Aberdeen, Hearts, Dundee, United etc. they would have done it because they've ended the hoodoo that has been hanging over them for so long. The violence to the players is obviously deplorable but I don't believe any of the Hibs support entered the field of play in order to cause trouble, they did it to celebrate, but when the opportunity arose to rub it in the Rangers' players and fans faces, unfortunately a few took it. 

The normal cup final defeat protocol is to immediately head for the exits. Thousands of Rangers fans disregarded this and valiantly defended the players, women and children went down to the front of the stand whilst belting our their anti-Catholic party tunes before spilling onto the pitch leading to violent clashes and child abduction attempts. No other club in Scotland would have reacted like this under these circumstances but Rangers obviously can't handle it when things don't go their way.

Edited by lubo_blaha

Is it really any surprise some Rangers fans have stooped to this? Weegies are grasses and pussies by their very nature. Giving it the big 'un but when someone stands up to them, they turn into wet blankets. Trying to get someone chucked out of Uni for f**k sake :lol: .

Someone, for the love of God, fire that up on Rangersmedia.

Someone, for the love of God, fire that up on Rangersmedia.

A wee P&B crew invading Rangers media would be comedy gold. I reckon a few of the folk on there would track them down and leave death threats outside their doors  :lol:

Yes we did have every right to go on and celebrate. No matter what an irrelevant bitter *** like yourself tries to suggest. Show me the proof that Rangers players were attacked or spat on. Lying about things like that is disgusting but no less than can be expected from someone like yourself.

I don't have any issues with fans getting on the pitch if that's all that's done, given the circumstances of how you won it I actually thought it was great scenes. To say that you had a right to be on it though is quite simply untrue. 

Edited by Louis Litt

A wee P&B crew invading Rangers media would be comedy gold. I reckon a few of the folk on there would track them down and leave death threats outside their doors :lol:

Hordes of them firing of emails to our broadband provider demanding that were sacked from the Internet. Grass FC.

On a serious note i read a thread ages ago that a Celtic fan had made to wind them up on Rangersmedia. Cue lots of them bragging that they had his IP address and you should have heard some of the threats, none of them physical. Things that no right minded person would even think about. Sinister is how I would describe it.

Edited by Dominique Malonga

Is it really any surprise some Rangers fans have stooped to this?  Weegies are grasses and pussies by their very nature.  Giving it the big 'un but when someone stands up to them, they turn into wet blankets.  Trying to get someone chucked out of Uni for f**k sake  :lol: .

Please don't lump all Glaswegians in with that shower or their neighbours. Thank you.