2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

It's also hilarious that Traynor and the *** PR machine still fail to acknowledge that their fans entered the pitch. 

The game and the aftermath all worked out so perfectly. Couldn't have won it in a better way at all. Last minute goal. Pitch invasion. Thousands of raging ****. Heads gone still rolling on over two months later. Tremendous :lol: 

If I had the chance, I wouldn't have stayed where I was.

I'd have fired up the other end and goaded the c***s.

This report + Rangers statement(s) is just the icing on the cake.

This. One of my biggest regrets in life as a Hibs fan will probably be not going onto the park. Especially considering the seethe it's caused amongst the shite flingers.

The clubs statement says it does not agree with some of the points , it does not say which specific points so please tell me where it is "suggesting" otherwise 

It says it was a pitch invasion by Hibernian supporters. It wasn't just Hibs supporters on the pitch. It ignores the fact it's own supporters who's only intention was to go on the park and assault Hibs fans because it's in their nature. They are born mindless, bigoted thugs.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

It says it was a pitch invasion by Hibernian supporters. It wasn't just Hibs supporters on the pitch. It ignores the fact it's own supporters who's only intention was to go on the park and assault Hibs fans because it's in their nature. They are born mindless, bigoted thugs.

Very much this. Hibs fans were given very little protection from these mindless thugs who entered the pitch with their only intention being to assault Hibernian fans. 

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Are you talking about today's statement ?

44 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

The clubs statement says it does not agree with some of the points , it does not say which specific points so please tell me where it is "suggesting" otherwise 

2 minutes ago, forever_blue said:

Again it does not state they don't agree with the fact that rangers fans were on the pitch 

And why is that, do you think? Go on, use your words.

I've no regrets about going on the pitch.  Had I knew about the amount of seethe that this would have caused, i would have made a  makeshift starry plough flag and belted out some Wolftones.  Not that I know any of their music or care about any Irish republican shite.  But God I'm actually gutted I never even thought to engage in a wee spot of goading knowing the reaction it's gotten. God imagine if Lennon was our manger last year.