2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Keatsy or Beanzema tomorrow?

I assume Tony Tricoloré will start?

Is Waggy back for Rangers?

There has to be goals in this final. 3-2 to one of the teams, imo.

Feeling nervous now. Three finals in five years and I think this is our best shot at it.

McGeouch will be a huge boost if he starts.

What is it that makes you believe this is Hibs' best chance?

You've lost to a Hearts team which finished 5th in the SPL and a Ross County team who finished 6th... and you think Rangers will be the easiest game?......

Rangers are better than a team who could finish 5th/6th in the Premiership. No doubt about it. So I disagree this is Hibs' best chance to win a final.

You've lost to a Hearts team which finished 5th in the SPL and a Ross County team who finished 6th... and you think Rangers will be the easiest game?......

Rangers are better than a team who could finish 5th/6th in the Premiership. No doubt about it. So I disagree this is Hibs' best chance to win a final.

It's the best chance we have of winning the Scottish as the gap between Rangers and Hibs is a lot smaller than it was between Hibs and Hearts/Celtic.

You're saying that we lost to a Hearts team that finished fifth, you're right, we did. Your not taking into account how bad the Hibs team that faces them in 2012 was though.

What you've done here is take a normal post and turned it into something negative about Rangers.

Well done, m9.

Because Rangers are bang average?

A good manager but no star players, imo.

The team isn't about any particular stand out player. Rangers operate as a unit.

But is it really Hibs' best chance of winning a cup final when they've lost to a team who finished 5th in the SPL and a team who finished 6th. I'd say no.

It's the best chance we have of winning the Scottish as the gap between Rangers and Hibs is a lot smaller than it was between Hibs and Hearts/Celtic.

You're saying that we lost to a Hearts team that finished fifth, you're right, we did. Your not taking into account how bad the Hibs team that faces them in 2012 was though.

I'd say the gap is about the same considering Rangers easily won the league whereas Hibs finished 3rd and will once again compete in the Championship next season. They're a million miles away from Rangers in that respect.

^^^ This

Also we had the Gambian Roberto Carlos in our side. Don't let the name fool you he was shite.

Player for player there's not much in it. That's just my personal opinion. I expect Rangers to win tomorrow, if they turn up and play as they can we could be in trouble. Finals are one off games that anybody can win though and the games between the teams have been tight this season.

Hibs have the best squad (arguably) in the (diddy) league if you take into account MOH is unavailable and Waggy is not match fit.

It could go horribly wrong but this is their best chance since they played Hearts a few years back ;)