2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

No pressure on Hibs really, everyones expecting them to "Hibs" it. Ranger though, cannot lose a Final to Hibernian. Imagine the shame.

I've got a tenner on Hibs but, if Rangers win, we might have the consolation of seeing some Rangers-in-Europe eligibility shenanigans - perhaps newspaper adverts sponsored  by Celtic and St Johnstone fans. 

Best of luck Hibs.

Normally when Hibs are playing the OF in the Scottish Cup and they lose you just ignore the celebrations of the victors and laugh at the fun of adding another year, but this year I'm quite enamoured with the idea of starting to laugh at Dundee for going so long without winning it instead.

Mon the Hibees!!!

Every zombie I chatter, talk, mumble to isn't bothered about this game, and I quote; "couldn't give a fuk" :lol:

Their final was the semi and they've been waiting Four, 4 years, to beat Celtic in extra time and penalties apparently.

Seems like you're still hurting from that semi-final humping your team took.

Normally when Hibs are playing the OF in the Scottish Cup and they lose you just ignore the celebrations of the victors and laugh at the fun of adding another year, but this year I'm quite enamoured with the idea of starting to laugh at Dundee for going so long without winning it instead.

We will win the Scottish cup again, don't worry.