Going solo

Grim O'Grady

Are there any artists that you stopped bothering with after they went solo?

I loved The Jam but wasn't that ersed after Weller moved on, I never made the effort to go watch him live.

Oasis, loved them too but even though the end was inevitable & maybe called for, I've never made any effort to go watch either of them live.

I saw the Sex Pistols when they had reformed but wouldn't get out of bed for a Rotten gig. Even though I think he's a top bloke.

I went to see Hugh Cornwell once but that was only to see him do Stranglers numbers. Doubt I'd bother me erse again.

Whereas Morrissey on the other hand I've made far more effort than is clinically safe to go see live. I did go to one of Johnny Marr's Healers gig but that was more out of sympathy or some misguided hope.

How's yerself?

Grimbo

I loved The Jam but wasn't that ersed after Weller moved on, I never made the effort to go watch him live.

Oasis, loved them too but even though the end was inevitable & maybe called for, I've never made any effort to go watch either of them live.

I saw the Sex Pistols when they had reformed but wouldn't get out of bed for a Rotten gig. Even though I think he's a top bloke.

I went to see Hugh Cornwell once but that was only to see him do Stranglers numbers. Doubt I'd bother me erse again.

Whereas Morrissey on the other hand I've made far more effort than is clinically safe to go see live. I did go to one of Johnny Marr's Healers gig but that was more out of sympathy or some misguided hope.

How's yerself?

Grimbo

What about After the Fire?

How's yerself?

Grimbo

You should make the effort to see Noel Gallagher in concert, excellent night out.

Noel is better on his own.

Actually out of them all so far, he's probably the one I might be tempted but more than likely in a crass sort of way, waiting for him to play Oasis numbers.

I don't think I can be bothered anymore with finding something new, maybe I'm musically satiated?

I would only go see Morrissey up here or in around Manc at a push.

Grimbo

Archived