The Queen's Park v Clyde

Cheers, can't say I fancy any of those sides. Final question, apologies if already covered elsewhere, but would it be at home first leg, as was with East Fife two years ago?

If we finish 4th it would be similar to the East Fife play off a couple of years ago with us being home at first & away second. We would only have home advantage for the 2nd leg of a play off if we finish 2nd.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We weren't really at the races again today. We weren't utterly horrible and I felt the game was fairly even but ultimately, Queen's Park took their chances and we didn't take the ones that came our way. I thought Gemmell put in a decent shift today whereas, Gormley had one of 'those' games he likes to throw in every so often and that 'miss', if you can actually count it as one, summed that up. The performance wasn't dreadful but it definitely wasn't good enough. It's clear that the team is a bit short on confidence, and with the personel we have available to us at the minute, I think that if we make it into the playoffs we may be straight back out of them again but hopefully, the players can prove me wrong.

If we win next week and Elgin and Annan also win we will finish 3rd.

.........and in that scenario if Annan win by two clear goals then QP will finish 5th, whereas if they only won by a single goal then Annan would miss out. Then you've got the what if Elgin and/or Clyde lose/draw possibilities! It's a bonker's situation where there will be much nail biting, unless we're humping Annan. So do Clyde fans want to gamble, or wish us all the best and be done with it....at least until we possibly meet in the play-offs?

.........and in that scenario if Annan win by two clear goals then QP will finish 5th, whereas if they only won by a single goal then Annan would miss out. Then you've got the what if Elgin and/or Clyde lose/draw possibilities! It's a bonker's situation where there will be much nail biting, unless we're humping Annan. So do Clyde fans want to gamble, or wish us all the best and be done with it....at least until we posxsibly meet in the play-offs?

Just beat Annan for us. I'd rather play the league 1 side than yous at the moment!

.........and in that scenario if Annan win by two clear goals then QP will finish 5th, whereas if they only won by a single goal then Annan would miss out. Then you've got the what if Elgin and/or Clyde lose/draw possibilities! It's a bonker's situation where there will be much nail biting, unless we're humping Annan. So do Clyde fans want to gamble, or wish us all the best and be done with it....at least until we possibly meet in the play-offs?

who gives a f*** what the amateurs do if we don't beat Stirling Albion we don't deserve the play offs

I actually thought we were ok - have certainly played worse and won this season. All boils down to confidence and the lack of it shown by Gormley when we were all square sums up our mood. Don't think we done enough to win the game on chances but losing I think was harsh.

I will actually give queens some credit in not being as defensive as they were the previous game and gus didn't even bother sending players who were about to be subbed to the far side beforehand.

Still in our hands, but with a depleted squad and a while since a win, we have to score first next week.

Eh Forfar got relegated. Do you actually ever go to games or better yet comment on them?

honestly don't give a f**k about forfar and the poster's previous post was asking whether we WILL be playing in the playoff and someone replied yes. guess i replied to the wrong one.

yeah the game was shite and even though we maybe could have got a draw if not for the crossbar and strikers deciding against shooting into open goals, i am not sure i have much else to say.

lumping the ball up to marvin andrews up front because the team he sent out can barely create a chance - i'd rather forget about it.

after the game ?

No, one guy was giving the team abuse and the other basically told him to shut up and sit down then he nearly went for him. Probably would've if it wasn't for his two sons sitting beside him. Quite embarrassing really. His son(10 year old) was telling him to sit down and stop arguing but he kept standing up and shouting aggressively towards him. Then again in the last minute when we gave away a free kick another fan was complaining it was a dive and somebody told him it was a foul and he was calling the guy all the names under the sun.

Archived