The Queen's Park v Clyde

No, one guy was giving the team abuse and the other basically told him to shut up and sit down then he nearly went for him. Probably would've if it wasn't for his two sons sitting beside him. Quite embarrassing really. His son(10 year old) was telling him to sit down and stop arguing but he kept standing up and shouting aggressively towards him. Then again in the last minute when we gave away a free kick another fan was complaining it was a dive and somebody told him it was a foul and he was calling the guy all the names under the sun.

sounds like an average run if the mill Clyde fan discussion ha ha

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful to hear. Please go into this in further detail.

move along nothing to see here 😊

wouldn't get queens fans arguing no they would send a strongly worded letter to each other

No, one guy was giving the team abuse and the other basically told him to shut up and sit down then he nearly went for him. Probably would've if it wasn't for his two sons sitting beside him. Quite embarrassing really. His son(10 year old) was telling him to sit down and stop arguing but he kept standing up and shouting aggressively towards him. Then again in the last minute when we gave away a free kick another fan was complaining it was a dive and somebody told him it was a foul and he was calling the guy all the names under the sun.

I'm pretty sure the older Clyde fan was an ex director of Clyde and a poster on here!

Your manager lost the plot we were there for the taking down the wings and you played down the middle cheers bazza

We don't play down the wings. We go more for the long hoofed ball towards the front man approach.

Why oh why the f**k are Clyde fans intent on taking any positives whatsoever out of that absolutely shite display? It's not October, where you can see inklings of potential, or iron out silly errors or faults with combinations. We were, and are, completely shite. The number of chances this batch have had to prove otherwise is getting embarrassing. As individuals, there should be nothing preventing them executing football basics. A severe lack of drive, willingness or desire should not be masked as being 'short on confidence', being entrusted with guiding the club to as good a finish as possible really ought to erase that myth from the list of handy excuses. Queens Park and their players, aspire and strive to succeed, and look like they want to a lot more than our mob. Simple as that.

difficult to defend the team today we just seem to lack energy especially midfield and to be honest the majority of the team seem to lack desire we are missing players but that shouldn't prevent you from bring able to pass 10 yards to your team mate unless dramatic turn around doubt we will beat Stirling Albion

Why oh why the f**k are Clyde fans intent on taking any positives whatsoever out of that absolutely shite display? It's not October, where you can see inklings of potential, or iron out silly errors or faults with combinations. We were, and are, completely shite. The number of chances this batch have had to prove otherwise is getting embarrassing. As individuals, there should be nothing preventing them executing football basics. A severe lack of drive, willingness or desire should not be masked as being 'short on confidence', being entrusted with guiding the club to as good a finish as possible really ought to erase that myth from the list of handy excuses. Queens Park and their players, aspire and strive to succeed, and look like they want to a lot more than our mob. Simple as that.

As I mentioned the lack of confidence , obviously some of your "post" must be aimed at me.

Not that I take any kind of exception to this, but I will call it as I see it, and don't give a toss what you think.

it would appear anyone with a contrary opinion to you'res is just plain wrong, and the further they emphasise the point the more your veins pop and your blood boils.

Calm down dear, it's only a commercial!

Archived