The long slow deterioration of Celtic PLC

Stop being so dramatic. You are top of the league because you are a better team than us. We are a good side but lack the consistency to win the league.

Look at the day you went to Kilmarnock and we went to Motherwell. You found a last minute winner as we collapsed and lost 2-1. Not for the first time.

So for that reason no it would not be 'justice' if we won the league.

The day I support my team and think it's a crying shame if we win the league is the day I give up football.

You're the one being dramatic. You seem more upset than me, that's for sure.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're the one being dramatic. You seem more upset than me, that's for sure.

There's a genuine conversation to be had about the failings of Celtic in recent years.

However saying it is a crying shame to be winning the league is embarrassing, if that is upset then so be it.

That's right. Let me guess, you're one of the "everything's fine" mindset.

No. But I certainly wouldn't wait til a defeat to them to raise my concerns.

Are we taking bets on who this alias belongs to?

Happy to have that genuine conversation. You were hostile from the get go though. Let's move on from that.

What do you think is wrong at Celtic?

Honestly?  A stagnation borne out of arrogance.

An archaic mindset that without your friends from across the city the competition doesn't matter.  That is from the players up to the board and includes the fans, although you'll never admit it.  

That arrogance domestically has shown you up abysmally in Europe.  Despite your sense of entitlement European football has left you behind and you can't compete anymore.

You have a talented group of players that lack a lot of character.  To just say that the rest of the league isn't good enough is absolute shitebaggery.  Have a look at yourselves.

Oh, and it's been great.  Cheers.  :thumsup2

Honestly? A stagnation borne out of arrogance.

An archaic mindset that without your friends from across the city the competition doesn't matter. That is from the players up to the board and includes the fans, although you'll never admit it.

That arrogance domestically has shown you up abysmally in Europe. Despite your sense of entitlement European football has left you behind and you can't compete anymore.

You have a talented group of players that lack a lot of character. To just say that the rest of the league isn't good enough is absolute shitebaggery. Have a look at yourselves.

Oh, and it's been great. Cheers. :thumsup2

I agree with every word of that, other than the reference to talented players. We have a handful of those, I wouldn't go so far as to say the group is made up of talented players.

It means something to us guys in the business world.

Wouldn't be those of you in the business world who travel to Manchester in a Lexus, and never miss evening mass would it?

Transformational change is a tautology, you absolute lunatic.

Archived