The long slow deterioration of Celtic PLC

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic PLC are doing ok. Not as much profit as previously but not at risk of liquidation.

Celtic FC on the other hand are going backward. It's just a pity that my team couldn't take advantage.

And why the Bonnie Tyler referencing username?

Seamus or Belfast Tim.

Or possibly The Wolf.

I've not lurked occasionally enough to know these particular posters but I have lurked enough to get that people will be accused of being aliases.

On this occasion you have nothing to fear. I simply had a couple of glasses or red wine last night and this seems to have led me to finally register.

Celtic PLC are doing ok. Not as much profit as previously but not at risk of liquidation.

Celtic FC on the other hand are going backward. It's just a pity that my team couldn't take advantage.

And why the Bonnie Tyler referencing username?

It's one of my favourite songs and I often listen to it whilst thinking about Alex Salmond's brilliance and how he upsets unionists. The name StreetwiseHercules is really a tribute to him.

Wouldn't be those of you in the business world who travel to Manchester in a Lexus, and never miss evening mass would it?

Transformational change is a tautology, you absolute lunatic.

Everyday is a learning opportunity. After a quick google search, I now know a new word. Tautology. Belter. Cheers pal :D

Archived