Weekend Betting 22nd - 24th April 16

Fitba Tips

I am heading to Ireland for a funeral this afternoon so won't have anything this weekend. I had hoped to spend today looking at the likes of Brechin, Berwick (i like the look of Berwick), Ayr, St Mirren amongst others but won't have the time now.

I hope to check in here at some point and steal a few bets so don't be shy. What have you got folks?

ETA: I am on +2.5 goals on Friday night. The Dons should be right up for it and St Johnstone could be either 'Meh' or 'Nothing to lose, lets go for it'. Either way goals look good at odds against. 15 goals in their 3 games this season and 8 of Dons last 10 have seen overs. Good chance at decent price imo

I don't usually go for bookies recommended bets for obvious reasons but Mcbookies are doing (slightly) enhanced odds for Burnley, Las Palmas and Aberdeen @8/1, max bet £20. You'd definitely expect all 3 to win.

Cant see us picking up from the Rangers game. They will be up for a party and I reckon we will be on the end of a thumping, Hopefully not. 

Burnley stands out as a good bet tonight at 21/20. I will probably double them up with Nice who can leapfrog Lyon to 3rd in the league. 8/13 at home to Reims.

Also had a wee look at the Swedish games this weekend. First one tonight is Falkenbergs vs Norrkoping. 3 out of 4 of Falkenbergs games have seen over 2.5 whereas all of Norrkoping's games have been over 2.5.

BTTS - 4/6

Over 2.5 - 8/13

Norrkoping btts+win - 11/5

I don't usually go for bookies recommended bets for obvious reasons but Mcbookies are doing (slightly) enhanced odds for Burnley, Las Palmas and Aberdeen @8/1, max bet £20. You'd definitely expect all 3 to win.

I've taken that :(

Cant see us picking up from the Rangers game. They will be up for a party and I reckon we will be on the end of a thumping, Hopefully not. 

Burnley stands out as a good bet tonight at 21/20. I will probably double them up with Nice who can leapfrog Lyon to 3rd in the league. 8/13 at home to Reims.

Also had a wee look at the Swedish games this weekend. First one tonight is Falkenbergs vs Norrkoping. 3 out of 4 of Falkenbergs games have seen over 2.5 whereas all of Norrkoping's games have been over 2.5.

BTTS - 4/6

Over 2.5 - 8/13

Norrkoping btts+win - 11/5

Went for that earlier, sorry, bound to be 0-1.  :(

Fucking hell, I give up..

Dundee away to Thistle.

Dundee have already beaten us twice at Firhill this season. The last time being in January when they gave us a hiding.

Booth and Seabourne are both out for us - two hugely important defenders who would start if available.

We haven't beaten Dundee since we've both came back up to the top flight.

They haven't lost at Firhill for years.

Fill yer boots lads.

Fucking hell, I give up..

Thought Norrkoping had it when it went 1-1 and Falkenbergs were down to 10men. Didnt see Falkenbergs winning at that point. 

Luckily my double came in. 20 returned 68

Dundee away to Thistle.

Dundee have already beaten us twice at Firhill this season. The last time being in January when they gave us a hiding.

Booth and Seabourne are both out for us - two hugely important defenders who would start if available.

We haven't beaten Dundee since we've both came back up to the top flight.

They haven't lost at Firhill for years.

Fill yer boots lads.

I've gone Dundee, draw no bet. Last of the big spenders, me. 

Archived