Falkirk v Morton

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a pretty decent away support given the match didn't mean all that much to them.

Agreed, also though away support was decent.

Thought Sibbald was poor today. Kerr was awesome.

Very nervous game today, and when Queens went down to 10 men and we had missed the pen I felt that was curtains for our 2nd place hopes..however it wasn't to be!

Thought the defence looked better with Watson back and Muirhead on the right, would switch Vaulks and McCracken for the play-offs and Kerr was a stand out again today.

Also the new kit 👌ðŸ¼

Agreed, also though away support was decent.

Thought Sibbald was poor today. Kerr was awesome.

If you thought Sibbald was poor and Kerr was awesome, I have to disagree. Sibbald had one of his three best games this season and Kerr had one his three worst.

You got exactly what you deserved. f**k all.

I listened to the coverage on Radio Scotland and according to them Morton would've thoroughly deserved a draw for a dominant second half performance. Don't shoot the messenger.

I listened to the coverage on Radio Scotland and according to them Morton would've thoroughly deserved a draw for a dominant second half performance. Don't shoot the messenger.

probably shaded the second half to be fair without really troubling rodgers that much. falkirk should have had at least two in the first half though. morton deserved nothing though for fannying about with the bairns shooting into the kop for the second half

You would have deserved a draw if you'd scored an equaliser.

We've attacked the opposite end from our supporters in the second half in all four games against Morton this season.

Is that something they usually do or pure coincidence?

missed kick off and thought that was weird, did they swap sides with the coin toss?

Archived