Falkirk v Morton

What do Morton fans call a bad tackle?

Over the ball leg breaker is apparently "1 of those things"

Also seems to be ok if the guy isn't familiar wi bad tackles.

Top posting from Greenocks finest.

Everyone knows it was a bad tackle it was unintentional the guy is on the mend give us a break and move on.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So do I but your player got there ahead of our player these things happen in football it is not the first time it has happened and most certainly won't be the last. Mcgrandles is on the mend in which I am sure everyone is happy about. Time for your fans to concentrate on the playoffs.

I know they're used to old pros in the seaside m leagues who are there just to hurt the opposition but thought they'd be over that by now being back in the second tier of Scottish football. Maybe still taking time to adjust.

They'll be a quality addition to the Premiership with junior league tackles like that.

Could you imagine the media if it had been v the Bigots.

So do I but your player got there ahead of our player these things happen in football it is not the first time it has happened and most certainly won't be the last. Mcgrandles is on the mend in which I am sure everyone is happy about. Time for your fans to concentrate on the playoffs.

You do realise he was on loan?

You've crocked an FFC player who now isn't coming back.

I've also seen plenty examples in the past with players never being the same again after an injury as bad as that.

I'm sure Connor will be glad to know it's because he's a bit quicker than his opponent though.

So.....The playoffs guys. What are we thinking here?

And has it affected your season no and let's not go down the route it might is we don't go up. And for the record Murray of Plastic Whistle broke Stephen Stirling's leg with a much worse tackle these things happen we got on with it without greeting about it.

And has it affected your season no and let's not go down the route it might is we don't go up. And for the record Murray of Plastic Whistle broke Stephen Stirling's leg with a much worse tackle these things happen we got on with it without greeting about it.

In your last post you tell us to move on.

I tried to move the conversation on.

Yes it has, with McGrandles in the team it would have helped us. I'm not blaming the player because these things can happen, the Morton fans trying to categorise these and compare though is bizarre in the extreme.

Yes it has, with McGrandles in the team it would have helped us. I'm not blaming the player because these things can happen, the Morton fans trying to categorise these and compare though is bizarre in the extreme.

I said previously these things happen and you called us a classless club, now your saying the same thing, muppet

Still raging the game got moved and now missing it.

Will any of the games apart from the sevco w**k fest be on the radio tomorrow?

BBC are doing a mix commentary switching between our game and the Hibs game.

Still raging the game got moved and now missing it.

I know 3 guys who were going the original day and not now.

Hope the TV cash is worth all these people being inconvenienced and unable to attend.

The worst part is they've chose a game worth nowt. Bad enough being screwed when your game is moved for TV. But we aren't actually on

I know 3 guys who were going the original day and not now.

Hope the TV cash is worth all these people being inconvenienced and unable to attend.

The worst part is they've chose a game worth nowt. Bad enough being screwed when your game is moved for TV. But we aren't actually on

Thank feck that gives your lot something else to focus on now.

Archived