Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of being over the moon at relegating their city rivals Deeboy is having his arse handed to him by Standfree and GD & getting into a state :lol:

Insert shut up dave response here

Oh look, it's Magee and his 'Seething' claims again.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you lot to understand. If you don't want to go, don't. If you're coming on here and saying you're not going because the team is shite - especially after being extremely vocal when the team you had was very decent, expect me to call you a shitehouse.

Yeah it's difficult to understand someone criticising others non attendances when he doesn't attend himself.

I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you lot to understand. If you don't want to go, don't. If you're coming on here and saying you're not going because the team is shite - especially after being extremely vocal when the team you had was very decent, expect me to call you a shitehouse.

Can I call you a ghost? Like you were there in spirit, but nobody's seen you, especially at Tannadice....

Imagine you are about to win the league ( try real hard, I know ) but imagine. Would you pop your Tannadice cherry?

Look forward to your reposte xx

Didn't think it was working for Wighton tonight. Thought he was being bullied all night and showing far too much of the ball. Forget all that though, what a finish. :wub:

Can I call you a ghost? Like you were there in spirit, but nobody's seen you, especially at Tannadice....

Imagine you are about to win the league ( try real hard, I know ) but imagine. Would you pop your Tannadice cherry?

Look forward to your reposte xx

No.

No.

Thank you.

Must be shite having it been made official by The Dee though, eh? You're in for a horrid few years.

no really tbh known for a while we were going doon, makes if slightly worse getting relegated by Dundee but no much

Archived