Dundee FC vs Dundee United - The Doon Derby

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A McPake like equaliser in the 95th minute to scrape a draw after getting battered all game would me my preferred way to put you down.

Whenever it does happen will be very enjoyable as has the entertainment United have provided this season.

Thank you Jackie and Mixu.

Wasn't quite how it panned out but near enough.

That Dundee PA guy though, magnificent.

Kin el that baldy guy crying was a bit extreme.

Surely he's been through enough to know how these things work in football? It's hardly as if it's a big shock, even when United were winning you could sense a Hibsing coming.

Relegations not that big a deal as long as cloths are cut accordingly, or is that the worry for United?

f**k off Dundee Utd.

Delicious and appropriate they are relegated 20 years on from THAT Thursday night at Tannadice.

What Thursday at Tannadice?

Will of been of high wages for sure.

Oh ya fucker.

Simon murrays celebration at their goal what a fucking minter. GIRFUY you ugly ginger b*****d

Exactly this. Wee p***k with the worst dive ever seen in the box as well. GIRFUY wee man.

You're all just soooo jealous of him.

:lol:

Nobody else is, you are, totally obsessed, like you are with all things United.

Don't even go to games but you'll be all over Uniteds thread giving it big licks as per usual even though your teams just secured a fantastic moment tonight.

Poor

I don't think that could have been scripted any better. I hope all you dayglo c***s felt sick as Wighton scored. Get it fucking up you! Enjoy your trips to Greenock and Dumbarton next season where you may actually win. Maybe.

Archived