Peterhead v Ayr United; Ayr United v Peterhead

In 2 minds whether or not you change a winning team today, or rest up some players in the hope of the ties over. I would probably just go with the same team then hope to rest a few players early second half. Likes of Doc, Moore and McCrorie could all be subbed during the game all going to plan.

Opting for 2-0 or 2-1 Ayr, Preston and Moore on target.

Job us half done. Get the best team on the park and finish it like the team that we know they are!!!!

#19thminute

#doitforthecat

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Peterhead. Keep those Ayrshire minks down. Club as useless as ayr don't deserve to be playing championship footy next year.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#19thminute

#doitforthecat

Come on Peterhead. Keep those Ayrshire minks down. Club as useless as ayr don't deserve to be playing championship footy next year.

Hopefully the shire win their playoff so Cowden are the first team to bomb out the leagues.

With numerous years of heartache and joy as an Ayr supporter, I was 100% not going to any of the playoff games. This was down to the fact that the disappointment in not gaining promotion is almost unbearable for me. Especially this season when there is a sniff of a chance that killie could go down also. I love Ayr United with all my heart and I was so so so happy after Tuesday's result. I was on such a high. Then comes last nights result. Shocker or what. Now my heart is starting to think that we are going to do it this year. My head, however, is saying to SLOW DOWN son, it's only half time etc etc. I've seen Ayr United play home and away since the mid 80's and I can't explain why it still gets right under my skin, even when I'm deliberately trying to ignore it all. I've deleted and reinstalled the pie and bovril app more times than I can remember this season, not being able to suffer the gloating from the Pars fans during our fall from top spot.

Today I had to go and watch my family cat be put to sleep. A short illness saw her off and she was done. She was 19 years old. Things like that put life into perspective, but, it also makes you think about time.

I want Ayr and killie in the same league next season so much that I think I would actually be happy to lose a few fingers / an ear / not quite an arm but not far off it.

Please, please, please do not f@ck this up. I beg you, I BEG you do not f@ck this up.

Anyway, I'll be there now on Saturday, trying to drag the team over the half way line from the terraces. Might dig out my Ragazzi scarf for the occasion. It's never seen us lose.

Let's get the 1st part of the job done lads!

A real fairytail mate.

Sorry, tale. 

I hear Montrose is lovely in winter time.

Enjoy the bottom league which is exactly where your crappy little club with its shitty little stadium deserve to be, well done agent Nish.

Either McCall learned nothing from the Airdrie game or Adams is being trialled at centre half.

Doesn't trust McLauchlan against McAllister, Adams will have more of a presence against him.

Archived