Peterhead v Ayr United; Ayr United v Peterhead

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just bravado. Even if Rory is in one of his moods and manages a hat trick or more, I fully expect us to concede a couple. We've got about a 3% chance of going through.

I'm just concerned that McAllister grabs an early goal and then another one before half time. If we're 2-0 down at HT the game will become a lot more nervy for the Ayr players and once that happens Peterhead could score a few and that's us fucked. Basically if you get a goal in the first 10 mins, anything could happen.

We will be there in good vocal numbers tomorrow.

My cat, Sooty, will be looking down from high above, upon the lush green of Somerset Park, willing on her beloved team of Black and White.

Tomorrow we will be as one, and when we are as one, nothing can defeat us.

We will be noisy, and the players will respond, and they will do it for the cat!

#doitforthecat

I'm just concerned that McAllister grabs an early goal and then another one before half time. If we're 2-0 down at HT the game will become a lot more nervy for the Ayr players and once that happens Peterhead could score a few and that's us fucked. Basically if you get a goal in the first 10 mins, anything could happen.

Get a grip man.

10 or so folk clapping spread out around the ground in the 19th minute and everyone else wondering what the f**k is going on.

10 or so folk clapping spread out around the ground in the 19th minute and everyone else wondering what the f**k is going on.

Maybe folk would just join in 😂 clapping for a dead cat that will spur us on to victory

#doitforthecat

If you cannot see it out from the position you are in then you never will. Would settle for a Peterhead win tomorrow but doubt the aggregate can be overturned. Will be there so somebody better explain the cat thing so we can pay our respects!

In 2 minds whether or not you change a winning team today, or rest up some players in the hope of the ties over.  I would probably just go with the same team then hope to rest a few players early second half.  Likes of Doc, Moore and McCrorie could all be subbed during the game all going to plan.

Opting for 2-0 or 2-1 Ayr, Preston and Moore on target.

Archived