Raith Rovers v Hibernian Hibernian v Raith Rovers

Bit lucky with the goals but maybe deserved a break for our excellent start. McGeouch makes such a difference. Far too negative from Stubbs as per as we got deeper and deeper towards the end.

Enjoyed that result but not getting excited. Players look shattered at the end - still pretty sure we've fucked any prospect of promotion by finishing third.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the fascination with Houston doing that, I mean imagine videoing them on a device that'll let him watch it whenever and wherever he wants as much as he wants. He's obviously not going to have the team sitting around his phone watching them ffs but he's obviously just preparing himself.

Baffling criticism from some Hibees on here.

You really are an insufferable cretin.

Either that or you're actually Peter Houston. Neither would surprise me.

If he's filming the game, what else is he supposed to use?

No way a phone battery would last 90 minutes when used like that anyway

I also don't think it would have been necessary to get the FTV guys and all their equipment involved for the footage he was wanting

It's not surprising though, as we know all Hibs fans are blinded by the utter seethe they have for Houston, with yet another thread on .net popping up last night dedicated to the Ginger God

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?310469-Peter-Houston

"I wonder how I can gloat about this…"

StubbsThink1_zpsfyjk65lo.png

"McKinnon mocked me with the 'tea jibe'…"

StubbThink2_zps0s3uve3h.png

Amazing :lol:

"That's it!"

StubbsThink3_zps1nwvqtqx.png

"I'll offer him…"

"A 'consolation cuppa'"

e6fIdq4.gif

There was some pretty undesirable looking chaps in our end yesterday, ones I'd never seen before. Thankfully they sat along the east end of the stand, quite far from where I was. Thought before it was announced that it was quite a poor attendance from Hibs, but it's tough to make that east stand look busy, it's absolutely enormous. 11,000ish isn't bad at all. Hopefully Hibs go on and win the play offs, because with them in the league next season it's a far harder ask to have a proper go at winning it.

There was some pretty undesirable looking chaps in our end yesterday, ones I'd never seen before. Thankfully they sat along the east end of the stand, quite far from where I was. Thought before it was announced that it was quite a poor attendance from Hibs, but it's tough to make that east stand look busy, it's absolutely enormous. 11,000ish isn't bad at all. Hopefully Hibs go on and win the play offs, because with them in the league next season it's a far harder ask to have a proper go at winning it.

Thought the east was quite busy tbf. West and famous 5 stand were empty though.

I also don't think it would have been necessary to get the FTV guys and all their equipment involved for the footage he was wanting

It's not surprising though, as we know all Hibs fans are blinded by the utter seethe they have for Houston, with yet another thread on .net popping up last night dedicated to the Ginger God

He could've bought Hibs TV and used a proxy then recorded it. Only £6. But I suppose if Falkirk fans won't scrape out the acceptable amount of £22 for a game at one of the best footballing arenas in Scotland without moaning then they certainly won't pay £6.

He could've bought Hibs TV and used a proxy then recorded it. Only £6. But I suppose if Falkirk fans won't scrape out the acceptable amount of £22 for a game at one of the best footballing arenas in Scotland without moaning then they certainly won't pay £6.

Why do that when can give the Hibs fans something to greet about....not that it takes much

:lol:

You actually spend your time on Hibs.net looking for threads about Failkirk don't you? :lol:

That ran out of pies........

I know we tend to give single club forums a little bit of leeway on here but fucking-actual-hell  :huh: 

Still confused, bewildered and absolutely beeling about the final home league game walkround  :lol: 

Sometimes I feel embarrassed for the one or two decent Hibs fans we have on here.

I know we tend to give single club forums a little bit of leeway on here but fucking-actual-hell  :huh:

Still confused, bewildered and absolutely beeling about the final home league game walkround  :lol:

Sometimes I feel embarrassed for the one or two decent Hibs fans we have on here.

are-you-serious.gif

Archived